Respected Contributor

Re: Robocalls With Spoofed Caller ID: Help is on the Way

@Dragonflyveb wrote:

Even with NoMoRobo, I still get calls from my local exchange and "wireless callers."

I vote for anything that will help. I did read that scammers are moving now to cell phones, and the call volumes are expected to dramatically increase.

save us!

I am required to have a landline bc I'm in a gated community and its needed to buzz visitors in -  but we've been told they are working on it so we can use our cellphones to open gates in near future. 

I hate when I'll get a number on landline and Verizon marks it as scam?, it rings once and sends it away but lately 2 minutes later I get a call from a number using my area code and the local first 3 digits of my phone number making it look like a neighbor.  I've stopped answering all calls unless I can see it's family or friends.  I've told my family if they need to use someone else's phone for some reason, leave a voice message and I will pick up those as they are happening.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Robocalls With Spoofed Caller ID: Help is on the Way

will be glad for that.

the robo calls have been just awful the past week for me. i mean calling late and very early and all thru the day.

i got one of those call blockers and yet keep getting the same call out of new numbers, just keep hitting that red button.