Esteemed Contributor

Got a platinum and it is still going strong. I can use any K cup which is on sale anywhere. I am not going to rush to get a model that ONLY takes specially coded cups. I don't have the time to cut the tops off, paste them so the machine recognizes them. (the workaround).

Esteemed Contributor

I have the 2.0 and I love it....no problems so far....have had it since the TSV...I bought the stainless steel carafe knowing full well the plastic one would not keep coffee hot...however I have yet to make a carafe of coffee....I guess I should try it to make sure it works...

I will keep the box it arrived in just in case there is a problem going forward...

Frequent Contributor
I am sitting down as I type this on a cold Saturday morning wanting my morning coffee, but safely my kuerig of 3 months will not work. Just got the 2 .0 as my previous keurig died after less than a year. This was what the co sent me. I only want 1-2cups of coffee a day. I don't need this huge machine with a carafe I will never use. I really want a cup of coffee that is larger than 10 oz. I love the convenience of the kuerig but I am tired of these problems. This is probably my third machine so I am not new. Won't get another, but will be calling them today.Nice I don't have to return the whole machine just the k cup part. I actually came on line this morning to find what people like for other coffee makers. Good luck if you decide to get. It's very big on my counter. Shopping girl
Respected Contributor

I've never had one fail so I am a fan. I've had my 2.0 since August.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I need a new Keurig but don't want to buy the 2.0 because of all the bad reviews and the problems with it accepting regular k-cups. If you check online, there are a lot of bad reviews out there from all over the place.

I was debating between the K70 on Q and a Cuisinart. I ended up buying the Cuisinart. It has good reviews. It retails for more than the K70 but I waited for it to go on sale and I had a coupon so I didn't pay much more than I would for the K70.