Honored Contributor

Re: Returning an item to Amazon..Does this sound right?

@I am still oxox wrote:

When I return and Item to the UPS store with a bar code my return is credited immediately

Same with me.  I get credited almost immediately.

Honored Contributor

Anytime I've returned something to Amazon by way of the UPS store I've always had an email that they were crediting my account by the time I got home.

Respected Contributor

Here is what the receipt I was handed at the UPS store in October says, in a big box at the upper right-hand side of the page:

Amazon Return Customers

The UPS Store staff are not able to help with issues regarding your Amazon return . . .

Most Amazon "tracking" numbers will not actually track the movement of the package. This is a known issue in the system provided by Amazon.

To request a missing refund from Amazon . . .

I omitted contact and extraneous info, since the point of my post is to show that you probably don't need to contact Amazon. If you do, look at your receipt or the Amazon app or website for info.

Frequent Contributor

Yes and Kohl's gives you a 25% off coupon when you drop your Amazon return there!  How great is that!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Yes, I've had this.  They put several items with paperwork into a box going to amazon.  I do this more often than not now.  Just get your receipt-in case!