Respected Contributor

Even in my senior years I am a big Disney fan, and, of course, being older, Bambi is among the first Disney movies I saw and is one of my favorites   ....

BUT...   Would you pay $142 for this throw? 

H224787

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Disney Bambi Blanket 45" x 60"

Honored Contributor

Huge Disney fans in this house, especially DD. I would love to have this throw, but. . . NO!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Absolutely not.  It's made from polyester, so it's not like it's an expensive fabric or anything special.

Honored Contributor

yes, i would and i did, but with another throw.

the minnie mouse throw by barefoot dreams.

i purchased it for my adult daughter who LOVE mickey and minnie and collects items with them on it. those blankets are so soft and cuddly. i have also purchased their baby blankets and the new mothers (and babies) love them. they are always well received.

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Classic-Minnie-Mouse-Blanket.product.H216875.html

barefoot dreams minnie throw.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45   I saw that one when it was offered.  I was so tempted to get it for my granddaughter for Christmas, and probably would have had it been offered now.  

I'm just having trouble justifying the cost and have no idea of durability.  She is only 10 years old, so it would have to last.   

Valued Contributor

@Georgiagrama  While Barefoot Dreams fabrics seem really nice in the beginning, they do start to pill after a little while, and they get strangely coarse to the feel. They are heavy, and a real bear to wash. Plus they never feel as soft after washing. I regret that I bought their throws when I can get something for one tenth the price that holds up better.

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama 

have to completely disagree with @furbabylover .

my experience with barefoot dreams items is totally opposite.

i have found them to be of excellent quality, durability, and softness. these items are made to last and to hand down. they are worth every penny and the quality is worth the price.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

Even in my senior years I am a big Disney fan, and, of course, being older, Bambi is among the first Disney movies I saw and is one of my favorites   ....

BUT...   Would you pay $142 for this throw? 

H224787

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Disney Bambi Blanket 45" x 60"

@Georgiagrama  .... I definitely would NOT pay that much money for that throw .... in my opinion Barefoot Dreams products are very overpriced!!!!  👎👎

Esteemed Contributor

We are big Disney fans here too...but no...I wouldn't...

Esteemed Contributor

No.  The price seems out of line for the product.  However, I recognize that the cost is partially based upon the licensing fees paid.  Disney does not allow its protected names and images to be used inexpensively.