Honored Contributor

Re: Reports: Charles Manson in hospital

@qvcaddition wrote:

The evil person that kidnapped and killed POLLY KLASS out of her bedroom in Petaluma, CA. Still on DR I think from over 20 years ago, maybe 30.   I remember that horrible time and still have the VCR of her funeral.  That,s how long ago it was.  

I live in CA And way way too liberal.

Law on our news said, now underage kids Cannot be approached by police for prostitution.  No matter what age.  The world going to h##l in a hand basket.

The law states that underage children cannot be *prosecuted* for prostitution/as a prostitute, because they are now legally seen as *victims.* 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

The evil person that kidnapped and killed POLLY KLASS out of her bedroom in Petaluma, CA. Still on DR I think from over 20 years ago, maybe 30.   I remember that horrible time and still have the VCR of her funeral.  That,s how long ago it was.  

Law on our news said, now underage kids Cannot be approached by police for prostitution.  No matter what age.  The world going to h##l in a hand basket.

The law states that underage children cannot be *prosecuted* for prostitution/as a prostitute, because they are now legally seen as *victims.* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that makes perfect sense and why in the world would anyone disagree?

A child being made to prostitute themselves IS a victim and should always have been treated as one.

The dinosaur type thinking that believes otherwise is the true he 11 in a handbasket

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that makes perfect sense and why in the world would anyone disagree?

A child being made to prostitute themselves IS a victim and should always have been treated as one.

The dinosaur type thinking that believes otherwise is the true he 11 in a handbasket

@mstyrion 1, the reason the law was introduced to the legislature is a bit controversial.  It was discovered that the daughter of a police dispatcher had been having s*x with quite a few police officers.

When it was discovered, the girl was already 16 (at least) and in photos she certainly appeared to be a happy h*, so people just figured she was a slu**y teen. She was also arrested for prostitution in another state and returned to CA.

The attys assigned to her dug deeper, and it seems her mother began setting her up for this when she was only 13-14 and "encouraging" it. Put a very different light on the situation. Shortly thereafter this law was introduced and eventually passed. 

If you had only ever seen photos of the girl and knew nothing more, you might have a very different opinion - I did, until the case unfolded.

Honored Contributor

Have just read new bits in today's news that he was also treated in the hospital for this a few months ago, and that he has a known (as in previously known) lesion in his sigmoid colon. So, although it could be a benign lesion (in the "anything is possible" sense), it certainly sounds like it could be cancer.

Which brings up an interesting point. I don't know how an inmate with cancer would be treated in the prison system. With the average non-incarcerated person, either way they would have had surgery by now. Wonder why he hasn't - his decision? And do they get chemo or radiation on the public' dime? I have no idea. It may vary by state?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Manson at first refused then surgery then consented to it but now doctors have deemed him to weak to have it.  Awwwww what a shame, Charlie. Smiley Happy

http://nypost.com/2017/01/06/charles-manson-too-weak-for-emergency-surgery/

Honored Contributor

Charlie's back home:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-manson-returned-to-prison20170106-story.html

Sounds like the next time we hear about him might be nearing the last time, if it's too dangerous to do surgery but he could still be released. Maybe they're planning for him to die in the prison infirmary.