Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Funny how my furbaby never acknowledges the time 'change'.

He still expects his meals, walks, etc. at the same time every day, regardless of DST, LOL!

@KingstonsMom  - This is hilarious.  My DH literally just said the same thing about one of our cats - that her stomach is still on standard time; that she hadn't adjusted it to DST!

And truthfully, why would our furbabies adjust the time?  They're more in touch with their own biological clocks.

I'm all for doing away with this back and forth changing of the time.

Honored Contributor

Yay!

I never noticed the missing hour of sleep or the extra hour of sleep from changing the clocks.

And thankfully, my pets were clueless, too.  We all love our beauty sleep.

Honored Contributor

"Um, excuse me..."

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

"Um, excuse me..."

@feline groovy 

Great pic.!  Thank You.

I love Day Light Savings!  Look forward to it, and always sad to see it go.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Here in AZ we don't change our clocks.  We just have to figure out what time it is in other states, what a pain.  It is about time they do away with this outdated practice. JMO

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor
I also don’t like changing the time. Hate it even more when we turn back the clocks and it’s dark at 5:30 pm.
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Image result for thumbs down daylight savings gif

This is absolutely adorable. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Drythe :  Heart  No doubt Robbie will be doing the same, LOL.