Honored Contributor

Yay!! I LOVE it! That means it won't get dark until so much later in the day! Yay! Closer and closer to Summer!! Yay! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Image result for thumbs down daylight savings gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

cuts down on my reading time, also. When hubbo is in bed and all noise

is done for the night I like to have quiet tiime to read my historical bio's, now, I'll look up at the clock and it will say 11 instead of 10.

Just a inconvenience and not necessary.

Honored Contributor

Silver Lining:

In this day & age, most clocks & devices automatically change for us. 

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Yay!! I LOVE it! That means it won't get dark until so much later in the day! Yay! Closer and closer to Summer!! Yay! Woman Happy

I love it too and can't wait.  

Honored Contributor

I can't wait!! I love it!!!  If they go with one time Daylight Saving Time should be the one to keep.  It's better to have daylight later in the day.  I would hate to see darkness earlier in the summer.  Having that extra hour of daylight is what keeps me going in the winter.

Respected Contributor

I love DST vs. the darkness at 5:00 pm.  

Trusted Contributor

Love DST, it means Spring is really on the way! Winters are so dark and gloomy in PA.

All my clocks won't get changed to the correct time for at least two weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I can't wait!! I love it!!!  If they go with one time Daylight Saving Time should be the one to keep.  It's better to have daylight later in the day.  I would hate to see darkness earlier in the summer.  Having that extra hour of daylight is what keeps me going in the winter.

An extra hour of daylight is not going to magically appear because you change the clock.  Just robbing Peter to pay Paul, so to speak.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Trusted Contributor

I don’t mind it so much, once I adjust to the change. I do feel that one less hour of sleep each day for about a week. Hard to go to bed earlier, when it stays light out longer - and agreeing that the heat (and VA humidity) of the extended day light adds to our energy costs, too.