Honored Contributor

springgraphic.gif

Honored Contributor

I hate that ! Been like that all my life and I still hate it guess I'll go to grave hating it.

Man Mad

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I hate that ! Been like that all my life and I still hate it guess I'll go to grave hating it.

Man Mad

@SharkE 

Let's say prayers and keep fingers crossed....

Houstin Chronicle---

Time for Texas to get rid of daylight saving time 

Feb. 1, 2019

Feb 1, 2019 - Every spring, we set the clocks ahead an hour on a Sunday morning as we switch to daylight saving time, and many of us gripe about it. ... The Texas Legislature is actively questioning daylight saving time this session. ..

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I really don't like it at all.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt I live in PA and just recently a bill was introduced by a legislator to end DST. I don't know if it will be successful.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the reminder. I really wish we didn’t change the clocks for spring. The older I get the harder it is to adjust. 

Honored Contributor

Funny how my furbaby never acknowledges the time 'change'.

He still expects his meals, walks, etc. at the same time every day, regardless of DST, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Nah, it will never change. Somebody high up likes it and their cronies.

Nothing can be done about it.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Man Mad

Hate it so much I dread it all year long.  Every single day after tomorrow is just growing longer toward August in Texas.  Not much relieve some days even in October. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Spurt I live in PA and just recently a bill was introduced by a legislator to end DST. I don't know if it will be successful.

@DJs mom 

I dont think a lot of people like the adjustment to our body clocks no matter what part of the country....

Plus in Texas it means it wont even start to get dark until almost 10PMAnd longer sun is out too hot to do things in the evening, and it just extends hottest part of the day which means our air conditioner is going at full capacity and think energy costs Woman Mad  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”