Honored Contributor

Re: Remember that employee award

@Skididdy  Just ignore them.  They do it to shut down my threads and me and to get a reaction.  Don't give them one and they'll go away. 

I honestly feel bad that they have nothing else to do with themselves.  I really wish they felt better about who they are and find something they can celebrate within themselves and their own lives. 

This world would be a nicer place and frankly, I'd love to hear what's going on with a lot of the people I see on the board most days.  I'm sure we all have funny things that happen to us from time to time.  It would be nice to have them share them rather than tearing each other down over nonsense. 

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart  That was like my almost exact words 4 years ago when they took over the place and I said no thank you to a nomination from my GM at the time.  The owners had treated me like dirt every time I tried to help them and I said to him, as long as the people who I actually work with and know me appreciate me, I'm good.  

You are a wonderful manager.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 I think the steps you are taking to work on yourself have been getting noticed and that is why you are getting this award.I think that over time  you have become happier and more positive about your life.You have made some great accomplishments. I enjoy your posts and get your humor.I hope that you enjoy your award and pat yourself on the back for all you have achieved.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @dex.  You have no idea how happy that just made me to read that.  Smiley HappyHeart

Trusted Contributor

Ok then @Laura14, I shall ignore.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14

I saw this and thought of you - LOLOL

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow  OMG I am dying over here!!  LOL LOL LOL

This is being printed and hung!  OMG I can't breathe.  You made my weekend! 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!  

Trusted Contributor

Not everyone is trying to shutdown a thread because you don't like their comment.  I have no desire to shut down yours.  I'm just saying that the recent threads I've read (and didn't comment on) seemed to me like they have one common denominator. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote

For that matter, we have no way of knowing that anything anyone posts here is the 'whole' story or true.

All I know (and care about) is that @Laura14's posts always make me laugh and I'm always up for a good laugh!

@KingstonsMom

I just love the big smile !!  Woman LOL

@Laura14  I enjoy your humor also...