Re: Remember Noel7?

[ Edited ]

Thanks @VanSleepy  @chickenbutt . Hopefully, we can reconnect.🌸

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

If anyone has her email, please let her know about the new ProBoard site.  

@tansy   I believe it is Noel7.  

There was a Noelle7 but not the same person.  I think somebody was trying to impersonate her.

She hasn't been around in a long time.  I won't get into details because I'm sure you know the story but she simply may not be even reading.  It's been a few years.

I've never known her to email with anyone.

Slapping self on forehead...thanks for correcting the nic, @Cakers3.  Yes, I meant Noel7.  I fixed my original post.  I do know why she doesn't post anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@tansy Wonderful idea!! I was just thinking of her today. Also Cherry and Moonchild.💕💕💕edited..Moonchilde.

And plaidpants?

She is here @Carmie . 

@Carmie   PlaidPants is now @Anonymous032819.

She has not been here since mid-September.  We had a thread (or at least a discussion) about her missing.

Hoping she is doing ok. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@tansy Wonderful idea!! I was just thinking of her today. Also Cherry and Moonchild.💕💕💕edited..Moonchilde.

And plaidpants?

She is here @Carmie . 

@Carmie   PlaidPants is now @Anonymous032819.

She has not been here since mid-September.  We had a thread (or at least a discussion) about her missing.

Hoping she is doing ok. 

I missed the discussion about @Anonymous032819.  I hope she's okay and checks in before this place disappears.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@Trinity11, I thought of Cherry today. Someone here keeps in touch with her but I don't remember who the person is.

I know that Gloria used to have her email but when I have asked her about Cherry, she hasn't answered me @Sage04 . Gloria is rarely here anymore.🙁

@Trinity11  yes it was Gloria.

Respected Contributor

I had our old friend Noel's email addy a long time ago but haven't come across it in a very long time, like several computer hard drives ago.  If I come across it, I will attempt to notify her.

Respected Contributor

I miss Noel7 and hope she's okay and signs up on proboards. 

Honored Contributor

I so hope we find her, I have really missed her.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

It took me a few minutes but I found the below post so maybe her daughter will check back in again soon.  @NoelSeven 

Honored Contributor
NoelSeven

Re: Does Anyone Know if Noel Had Her Surgery [ Edited ]

@Cakers3

Hi everybody,

I’m Noel’s daughter. As you may remember, she used my QVC account a couple of years ago when she was mistakenly blocked from the forums. That’s why her old Minnie profile photo shows and the different version of her name. 

She wants you all to know she’s ok, but she was banned for “unkind posts” (she has no idea what this was in reference to) the day or so before her surgery was scheduled. She misses you all so much. It breaks my heart that this happened. She doesn’t want you all to worry and asks if you can tell everyone else she’s ok.

Noel’s Kid

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."