Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know if Noel Had Her Surgery

[ Edited ]

Would she have any reason not to come back? ...other than a possible health-related situation...?? Like maybe she's mad at me, or whoever,  or something like that.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Would she have any reason not to come back? ...other than a possible health-related situation...?? Like maybe she's mad at me, or whoever,  or something like that.

I don't think so.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@tansy  I didn't see the oral surgery thread.  I know she had a nasty fall and at some point on Chat she had mentioned a sore not healing.  I thought it was a sore from the fall.

Anything not healing is a cause of concern but especially with her immune system.

I knew about her fall but not about a wound not healing, @Cakers3:/

@tansy  Ugh-maybe she was referring to a mouth wound while telling us about her fall.  I did ask her about upcoming surgery-if she had posted in Wellness about it but she didn't respond.  This happened just before she stopped posting.

That could be the confusion-the fall and the mouth not healing in the same post.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

She must be feeling pretty lousy, otherwise she would post.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest In a reply to me before her absence, she said she was getting mouth sores from lupus and a soft diet was not helping. The wound that was not healing was from an accident that happened because her husband fell on her. 

Noel has been through a lot and I am concerned for her and hoping that her recovery isn't too painful.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest In a reply to me before her absence, she said she was getting mouth sores from lupus and a soft diet was not helping. The wound that was not healing was from an accident that happened because her husband fell on her. 

Noel has been through a lot and I am concerned for her and hoping that her recovery isn't too painful.

@Trinity11  Yes-that is how I remembered the wound not healing-from the fall.  I didn't read about the mouth sores from the lupus.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Like i said ,she must not feel well at all, not like her to not post on here,i think she needs prayers,we are praying for you NOEL.Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Also too bad some one does not have her e mail ,or phone number,that is another tough thing about this chat forum ,no way to check on someone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3

Hi everybody,

I’m Noel’s daughter. As you may remember, she used my QVC account a couple of years ago when she was mistakenly blocked from the forums. That’s why her old Minnie profile photo shows and the different version of her name. 

She wants you all to know she’s ok, but she was banned for “unkind posts” (she has no idea what this was in reference to) the day or so before her surgery was scheduled. She misses you all so much. It breaks my heart that this happened. She doesn’t want you all to worry and asks if you can tell everyone else she’s ok.

Noel’s Kid

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

cc @goldensrbest @Trinity11 @tansy @SilleeMee @pitdakota

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices