Regular Contributor

Received someone else’s return

Received A352120 Earth Origins Sandals.  It came in a non-QVC box with a Nordstrom return label inside.   The paper the sandals were wrapped in was wrinkled and ripped.  The leather is clearly creased and the soles are dirty.  So someone wore these and returned them and now it’s my problem.  Pretty tacky QVC!!!  Now I have to go out of my way to return them.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Received someone else’s return

@Scooty  Was this an AS IS item? If so, I'm not surprised.

Regular Contributor

No it wasn’t as is.  I’ve ordered as is items that were in better condition than these sandals.  

Honored Contributor

I hope you are not paying anything to return these sandals! I would call CS, tell them you did not get your order, and they should tell you to toss the shoes....ewww
Esteemed Contributor

I’ve gotten used shoes,clothes & even a used handbag. I called customer service & they paid for the return each 

time.

Last year I ordered an Attitudes By Renee top. When it came it was crinkled up in a ball & wasn’t clean.It was obviously somebody’s return.Customer Service picked up the return fees & upon receipt sent out “another one”.

The problem was they re sent the same top that I had just sent back!!! Back it went again!!

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I’ve gotten used shoes,clothes & even a used handbag. I called customer service & they paid for the return each 

time.

Last year I ordered an Attitudes By Renee top. When it came it was crinkled up in a ball & wasn’t clean.It was obviously somebody’s return.Customer Service picked up the return fees & upon receipt sent out “another one”.

The problem was they re sent the same top that I had just sent back!!! Back it went again!!

@NicksmomESQ 

😡--WOW!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Think I've returned only couple of things since i started buying. Some was jewelry, too.

Never received any thing like that

Esteemed Contributor

Yuck.