Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

@Porcelain 

Well said !

@jlkz  Now I just read this post and don't know what you are talking about. You should copy @Porcelain  posted.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

The response was for Porcelain.  I didn't want to repost her post.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

My favorites are the people who don't like what your saying and want U to know they have informed the mods and it will be them that put the end to your thread. They want you to know that it was them that went whining to the mods because they don't agree with your stand on something.

I remember them.

Honored Contributor

@jlkz  Ok, so sorry. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

My favorites are the people who don't like what your saying and want U to know they have informed the mods and it will be them that put the end to your thread. They want you to know that it was them that went whining to the mods because they don't agree with your stand on something.

I remember them.

I agree up to a point. If the post is political, it will get ugly and the rules are clear. I will report any political post .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I find it impolite to respond without reading all other responses first.

It says their post is important and worth reading while the posts of others are not worthwhile.

If a thread is 10+ pages long, I'm not going to read every single post in that thread.

I'll read the first page of two, and maybe the last page or two.

And if I say something that has already been stated, and someone doesn't like that?

Oh, well.

I really don't give a flying fig.

That's their issue, not mine.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I remember them.

I agree up to a point. If the post is political, it will get ugly and the rules are clear. I will report any political post .

@QVCkitty1  I agree with you. Mods will not delete threads just because a poster doesn't like it. It has to be against community standards like political posts. In fact the posters who start those political ones should be given a time out or banned.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I remember them.

@QVCkitty1  I agree with you. Mods will not delete threads just because a poster doesn't like it. It has to be against community standards like political posts. In fact the posters who start those political ones should be given a time out or banned.

@proudlyfromNJ 

I 100% wholeheartedly agree!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I remember them.

@QVCkitty1. @SharkE.  I have reported posts that clearly violate board standards but I'd never rub the poster's nose in it or even mention it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland