Honored Contributor

I checked the porthole and we don't qualify.  So we aren't getting any check.

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50  Mine is also supposed to be direct deposited like the others.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 3rd Stimulus Check

[ Edited ]

My brother's family and my daughter's family got theirs today....

We qualify...but it hasn't shown up in our bank as of yet

Valued Contributor

Just can't figure this system out. I receive Social Security direct deposit. Do not file income tax and by all means qualify and I received the first two no problem. Now when I check no information. They are working on it. But that's just the way it is.

Honored Contributor

Join the club. Wish I had a pal at the IRS LOL

I heard from 2 of my pals today "I got mine".  It's coming down just like the first two, pals get first, sisters, cousins, Aunts, get theirs, the Sharkes are at back of the long bus.  Poor husband just hopes since he owes he don't have to wait till 2022 to claim the 1400 that he should have got this yr.

He'll be able to deduct the 600 is all if he doesn't get the 1400..

Honored Contributor

Our Stimulus was direct deposited this morning - 17th. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Elom wrote:

Just can't figure this system out. I receive Social Security direct deposit. Do not file income tax and by all means qualify and I received the first two no problem. Now when I check no information. They are working on it. But that's just the way it is.

Likely in the next batch!  Every Wednesday.  It was said they wanted to get money to working folk FIRST.  That makes a lot of sense, but others can still use this extra $$.  There was a target of 100MM people in the first 10 days of legislation signing.

Everything I've read this far says that if nothing has changed for SS recipients they will get direct deposit or deposit on their SS card (whichever they use).

I think someone posted about this herein @Elom 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor
If you got the first two DP, you should be ok.

I’m just guessing but the payments are issued by IRS not SSA. It’s probably faster & easier to issue payment if you have an IRS account which you don’t. For the first stimulus payment, I did not get it with everyone else. We file income tax but get no refunds so my bank info was not on file at IRS. We do get SS via direct deposit. I entered our bank info & the payment was deposited a couple of days later.

Most likely, the IRS account holders are processed first & then, they may have to go to the SSA accounts for bank info so deposits would be a little later.

If you get the message “they are working on it”. Don’t worry I think you will be fine just a later phase.

That’s just my opinion
Honored Contributor

all it says for both of us is that the information is not available.... I do not know why as my address has not changed for 30 years and they always get ahold of us via mail just fine in all other cases.... VERY FRUSTRATING....

Esteemed Contributor

@Elom 

@Elom wrote:

Mine is exactly like yours, says the same and in the same status as you. First two were deposited early and I have not had to file to get them. Very low income.  Gov. of Cal also signed  blll for 600 for low income Cal.  Also for illegals, but haven't seen that one yet either.  I do have to clairify that it is for illegals that file taxes, but didn't get last stlimulus checks. 

I received last two with no problem.