Trusted Contributor

Re: Rant - Jim Shore website

I agree with you on that, @Moonchilde.  Some sort of notification should have been posted on the website.  Sounds like poor planning on their part.

And thanks - I can't wait to purchase the snowman!  It's not overly Christmas-y.  And it has a wonderful beach theme to it, which I love Smiley Happy  I want to order other pieces from his Coastal collection, too.

I would LOVE to do a Christmas tree in a coastal theme.  A small tree - around 3 or 4 foot.  Too cute Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991, I love beach/coastal themed items too. I live near beach resorts and love to browse their gift shops. I especially enjoy mermaids ;-)

This is the piece I’m waiting for. I didn’t buy it for any Halloween thought, but because the design has meaning for me.

89EC1BB7-5203-49FE-8815-7E23E1E9C441.jpeg

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love that piece, @Moonchilde!  Very cute Smiley Happy  And btw, I think we are sisters from a different mother Smiley Wink  That's because I love anything beach - and I, too live close to the shore Smiley Happy

I actually just spotted this when looking for pics of the snowman I was going to order.  I like this one better!

jimshore snowman.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991 -

Love the conch shell on his staff!  LOL maybe they could do a drop of seagull poo on his pail ;-) I once saw beach decor items where they had done that - it was perfect.

Being a “moon child”, I’m also a water sign - and love cats. Seeing a pattern? ;-)

Trusted Contributor

LOL @Moonchilde.  I totally get it now Smiley Happy

I'm an air sign.  I should be a water sign because I could surround myself with water and sand and be happier than a pig in poo.  Smiley Happy 

Speaking of poo, lol, yes some seagull poo dropping on his pail would be way cute!  You should write to him and suggest that one Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

@Moonchilde

Have you ever seen Coastal Living furniture?

If I could afford it, I would re-do my entire home with that furniture.  It's expensive, but it's so beautiful and well made.

If I ever hit the lottery, I'll be buying a beautiful condo in Diamond Beach (near Wildwood, NJ) and furnish the entire place with that furniture Smiley Happy  And Jim Shore's coastal themed figurines!

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde @ChiliPepper

Jim answered my message on his FB pagee..........

FROM JIM...

So sorry for the confusion! Yes this is all part of moving to our new site and warehouse. I don't really understand all the ins and outs, but it appears the information for older orders and pre-books was encrypted (which is a good thing!) and couldn't be moved to our new platform. So we just need to reach out and verify so we can ship those out to you. I apologize for everyone having to go through that, but I think it will be worth it in the long run! This new site is going to be great! (Or at least I think it will be!)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I’m glad he got back to you, @Spurt. The poor man probably has little knowledge of their nitty gritty of operations.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

I’m glad he got back to you, @Spurt. The poor man probably has little knowledge of their nitty gritty of operations.

@Moonchilde

He's involved in all the creating and traveling for the Meet N Greets, QVC appearances etc....and he leaves all the other stuff (order fulfillment, shipping, warhousing, customer service etc) to Enesco....

Hopefully after Enesco gets their new warehouse in order--- things will run more smoothly......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde

Here's something funny about the Jim Shore delayed orders.....

I heard a knock at my front door and saw the UPS guy walking to his truck....there was a very large box ...... what could that be..... any online orders had already been accounted for, I couldnt imagine what it was the return address rang no bells........so I bring in the huge box and started to dig through all those plastic pillows protecting the merchandise....there sat a very small jim shore sealed styrofoam package and in it was my mini candy corn cat---such a BIG box for such a small purchase....LOL!!!   At least I got it before Halloween

download.jpg