Trusted Contributor

Halloween Baking Championship...who went home 10-23-17?

I fell asleep in the last 10 minutes of last nights episode.....who went home?

i really enjoy the Baking Championships, but the Halloween show this year doesn’t really have a true stand out baker like in the years past. I hope the Holiday Baking Championship has some stand out bakers. Thanks in advance.😊

Valued Contributor

Re: Halloween Baking Championship...who went home 10-23-17?

The Hispanic guy who had to mix chocolate and jalapenos. The girl who had to cook with turmeric won.

Honored Contributor

I fell asleep too.

I love the Baking Championship shows and I'm so glad they got rid of Jeff Dunham for this season, gave up last year, just couldn't watch him.  

I'm hoping they get rid of Jessie Palmer for the next season of the original Holiday series.

Frequent Contributor

Sorry to disappoint you, but the previews for the Holiday Baking Championship, which starts Nov. 6, show Jesse Palmer again. 

I thought the right person went home last night since Ray had been in the bottom before and Jessica hadn't.

I watch the spring, Halloween and holiday baking shows, but the kids baking shows I can't really watch. 

Honored Contributor

Wow I wondered who the host was Jessie Palmer was on one of the versions of the Bachelor

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I would like to watch this show, but find the host annoying.  Have no idea who he is.

Also find the judges annoying Cat LOL

I don't find their comments very constructive, but I have a low tolerance for silliness.