Honored Contributor

Raise Your Hand If You Think .......

[ Edited ]

It stinks and is unfair that QVC is ONLY giving $10 off to people who’ve never bought from QVC before.

All morning Mary has been saying, “If you’ve watched us but never bought anything from us before and buy something today, we’ll take $10 off of your first purchase”.

I’m here raising my hand to ask QVC, “What the hay?  What about us loyal viewers who regulary purchase items from you (QVC)?  Aren’t we worthy of your “recognition”?  Aren’t we worthy of your “thank you(s)”?

Here’s a novel idea.....are you ready?  As my kindergarten teacher used to say, “ Open your eyes and ears”......

WHY NOT HAVE A  ’CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY’?  This would let us ‘loyal customers’ know you actually DO appreciate US!

Just a suggestion from ‘ the peanut gallery’.

ps... Posting here so more people can acknowledge by raising their hand.

Respected Contributor

Re: Raise Your Hand If You Think .......

Online stores do it frequently......sign up for emails and get xx% off of your first purchase. I'm on a forum for tracfone and I've heard a few of the guys mention that for some online merchants, you only have to use a different email address and can get the same new customer promotion over and over. 

Esteemed Contributor

QVC is not alone in giving new customers perks, that long time customers don't get.

Cable companies do this all.the. time.

I guess people have never heard of "sign up bonuses".

Personally, I don't have a problem with it.

It's what businesses do to attract new customers.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I'm still mad about that cup they sent to people a while back....LOL   I still wonder what the criteria was for that.  

Trusted Contributor

Loyalty means nothing anymore. Companies probably think if you’ve been a loyal customer they don’t need to do anything to keep you. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I'm still mad about that cup they sent to people a while back....LOL   I still wonder what the criteria was for that.  

@chrystaltree 

😂

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I have no problem with new customers receiving the $10 off.  That said, it would be nice if QVC would reward the regular/long term customer with some type of rewards program like Kohl’s Cash, or a coupon for 20% off one product like Bed Bath and Beyond.  Just do SOMETHING for the customer!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think it's unfair. QVC is among many, many retailers who offer incentives like this. The goal is to bring in more customers. That's it, plain and simple.

Honored Contributor

@Deb665 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 I have no problem with new customers receiving the $10 off.  That said, it would be nice if QVC would reward the regular/long term customer with some type of rewards program like Kohl’s Cash, or a coupon for 20% off one product like Bed Bath and Beyond.  Just do SOMETHING for the customer!

Completely agree.

Honored Contributor

I understand they want to bring in new customers. 

I do think they need to reward long time customers with incentives though.