Esteemed Contributor

Re: RBG DOCUMENTARY ON TONIGHT

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
Well @NYCLatinaMe. If you read the separate thread posted byGoldie766, which she posted after I posted my thoughts above about the friendship, Scalia's son confirmed my theory.

So Justice Scalia's son is using the death of Justice Ginsburg to promote his father, who did not draw this outpouring of affection upon his death.  Shame on him. 

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:
Well @NYCLatinaMe. If you read the separate thread posted byGoldie766, which she posted after I posted my thoughts above about the friendship, Scalia's son confirmed my theory.

So Justice Scalia's son is using the death of Justice Ginsburg to promote his father, who did not draw this outpouring of affection upon his death.  Shame on him. 

@NYCLatinaMe   Please tell me you are not being serious.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe. I don't read that article br Scalia's son at all the way you are interpreting it.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think that Justice Scalia's son is trying to unify people and remind us that we don't need to share the same opinion in order to support each other. Their corroboration made each others' opinions stronger.   His father and RBG respected each other and were great friends even though they had different judicial opinions.

Honored Contributor

I do see people noticing her overwhelming popularity and massive clout and trying to ride on her coattails a bit. Or her robe tails. It's not a heinous offense, in my opinion. But I do see it.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr