Honored Contributor

Re: Question about issues after drinking...

@Noel7wrote:

@Mom2Dogswrote:

@wildlifewitch....she detoxed in July of 2017, could the aches and pains be coming on now?

@Mom2Dogs

People who have medical or mental problems often self medicate with drugs or alcohol.  If she's having aches and pains I think she should see her doctor.  I wish you all the best, not easy to deal with all of that.

@Mom2Dogs   Just a thought...I have pretty severe osteoarthritis.  I've notice when I eat sugary foods, my arthritis joint pain increases substantially.  I wonder if the step daughter could be experiencing the onset of arthritis?  I bet an improvement in her diet would help with the joint pain.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624, I know she is not eating well, and did tell me last night that she had a doctors appointment to discuss the joint pain.

She rarely takes anyones good advice but hopefully the doctor can get thru to her.

thank you.....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs

@Kachina624

Thanks for the Birthday sentiment.   I hope the OP's loved one chooses to stay sober.  It is not easy for most and a work in progress, only 3 in 100 are successful at. Lets hope she is 1 of them.