Respected Contributor

Re: Question about an Amazon return?

In situations like this, I use the call me now option (and they do literally call you immediately)found on the help>contact us page. You get someone overseas but they are very efficient and helpful. 

Respected Contributor

@threecees I think I've ordered 3 cd's over time, from Amazon. All 3 had cracked cases, but cd's were ok., but I don't think I'll ever order cd's again. Maybe we need to send a complaint about the pkging, in fact I am sure I did on 1 order. 

Honored Contributor

Amazon has the best returns policy/department.  I especially love that as soon as your return is "in the sytem" (when you bring it to the PO or UPS), your money is refunded.  I often have the email in my box before I even get home from shipping the return.

Are you listening, Q?

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Thank you all for your replies. I will do just as you advised.

I ordered a scone mix from Stonewall Kitchen and it arrived in a padded mailer... the box completely crushed. Also a child's book sent in a mailer...2 pages had the corners bent, the cover included. Both from Amazon. The first year I have had a problem with them.

Qvc does a better job I think.

@wonderfulworld  Did your packages ship from Amazon or a third party seller?  I usually think Amazon does a great job with packaging.  That sounds like an extremely frustrating situation with your orders though.

That is a good question...I am not sure who did the packaging but I think perhaps Stonewall Kitchen. The book came from Amazon, I looked because I still have the mailer.