Contributor

How many people are experiencing poor quality in products delivered?  I receive items not working as designed, clothing received in wrong sizing ordered, exchanges taking 2.5 weeks to process through the system?

Convenience?  QVC has promoted 24/7 programming and have now changed to 19 hours live justifying this based on repeating preferred shows/products?  Many of which are repeated back to back.  Not good.

Very disappointed in changes at the Q, now I am finding alternatives at other shopping networks, Q is no long at the top of the list.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Quality and Convenience?

Thank you for sharing, good bye.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

Welcome!  Feel free to post any and all of your thoughts about QVC, its service and its programming.  Many posters here share your views!

Honored Contributor

I do not understand people complaining about QVC for various reasons when there are so many other places to shop.  There is nothing special about the products it offers.  I also don't understand those who watch for "entertainment" or for "company."  When the shopping channels first started, they were unique.  Now every store has a website.  Shop elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

I love to watch QVC for the entertainment value.  The dancing, the clowning around, the food eating, the gymnastics.  THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I do not understand people complaining about QVC for various reasons when there are so many other places to shop.  There is nothing special about the products it offers.  I also don't understand those who watch for "entertainment" or for "company."  When the shopping channels first started, they were unique.  Now every store has a website.  Shop elsewhere.

Money talks not happy go elsewhere.  Constant complaining is like that persistent fly you keep shooing away.  Those who need a shopping channel for entertainment or company have more time on their hands than I and a different definition of entertainment and company. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

I have never found anything to be poor quality and I buy a lot here.  Rarely ever have had to return anything and returns were processed timely.  Back in the 80s I bought many things here that were just plain junk though.  I know many who buy here who feel the same as I do.  If I ever felt that there were so many issues shopping anywhere then I would shop elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I love to watch QVC for the entertainment value.  The dancing, the clowning around, the food eating, the gymnastics.  THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

Is this a tongue in cheek blog? I hope so.

Esteemed Contributor

I can fully appreciate QVC's attempts to entertain me, some successful, some not.

But I watch and I do shop and buy.

I honestly think that those here who defend QVC the most vociferously and most persistently never buy anything.  They never watch or shop.  Just my opinion.  In my view.

Super Contributor

I understand what you are saying, OP. 
I suspect a lot of changes are due to the mega purchase of HSN, Zulily etc.
I've done a lot of reading online about the status of QVC. 
It seems one thing impacting them is people cutting the cord....dumping cable. Guess I hadn't thought about that.

But regardless, I think we should all respect each other as posters. 
If I disagree with a poster, it's more polite to move on or simply say "I disagree". 

Rudeness is how entire posts get removed. I think we should remain free to express ourselves without rudeness and post removal. 
Just my 2 cents.
Respect.