Honored Contributor

I've never seen Katrina Szish and wanted to record The Szish List.  When I search for it in the program guide, it comes up for QVC4 on 1/31 at 1:00 a.m.  Is there a QVC4?  I apparently don't get it and haven't heard anyone mention it.  It's also on QVC2 on 2/7, so I'll be able to record it.  The QVC4 was confusing to me.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

There's a 4 show, Beauty IQ online, but I don't have a 4th show on my TV either.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack.  Seems like I saw Katrina's show at 1am on the regular channel.  My Roku has all of the Q channels and there is no Q4.  I don't see Katrina's show under any of the specialty shows you can stream.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Never heard of QVC4, but Katrina's show comes on at 1:00am (EST) on Friday wee mornings (10:00pm PST Thursday nights).

Like @Kachina624 , I also watch all QVC and HSN channels on Roku.  I catch Katrina's show usually on Saturdays as QVC makes her latest show available in recorded video format on Roku a couple of days after it airs live.  

She posts her fashion edit page on Thursday's on her social media pages, with all the things she's preparing for that Friday's upcoming show.  That way, if I see something I really want, I can get it before the shows goes live.  Otherwise I may miss out on it since I will not stay up to see the live show.