Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Looking Into Why It Showed A Laptop With Racist Content On TV

@esmerelda wrote:

Some years ago I was looking at QVC.com and the TSV came up a n*ked woman draped on a chair.  I don't remember what the product was, and it wasn't the home page photo.  But I know it wasn't a n*ked woman or a chair.  Yes, I called and reported it.  End of story.

Woman SurprisedWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

All of this anti-PC rhetoric that's cropped up recently is repulsive.   

Repulsive and downright ignorant.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Makes you wonder why it's not zapped on the forums. Do they think everyone posting is a WASP?

There are just a lot of gnats. Woman Wink

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Or just gnuts? Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately "stuff" happens without an explanation.

I do not believe QVC purposely showed that content at all. I think the hosts were just jabbering away trying to do their job and make a sale and not paying attention to what is on the screen of the laptop..

While I know there are very vile and racist people in this country... I do not believe they are at QVC sneaking things on air like that.  I am sure they are just as appalled at the content and racist terms as we are...

Sometimes people like to get their 15-minutes and all...would those people otherwise get any media time? Is their life harmed in any way by the content that was shown? Offended absolutely but unfortuantely in todays world we have to encounter things we do not want to.. Just a trip to my Walmart speaks of that..the parents and actions and that of  their children for one! But that is another topic and another thread.