Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Extends Return Policy to 90 Days

The 90 day return policy is good during these times, but I believe it is more for their convenience than ours.  Most likely there are fewer employees working in the return department to handle the usual amount of returns.  Just a thought.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu Perhaps it's for both. 🙂
Valued Contributor

You are not alone! I have five exchanges & all say to contact CS. I finally got an email answer today. I sure hope they live up to their policy!!

Valued Contributor

When I did pick up for exchanges I only got a message that the PO have picked up my packages. No receipt. If you have items to return & pay it your way you have to go to the PO. Our lobby was actually closed for awhile. Most business are set up to weight & put labels on packages. We live in a rural area without a large population. I actually have to have my daughter take them & she is a half hour away from me. That's an hour. My husbands work car finally died & we're waiting on buying another at this time.

Respected Contributor

I heard one of the hosts mention a "30 day return policy". Have they reverted back to their previous policy?

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  They have returned to the 30 day return policy effective 6/1.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖