Esteemed Contributor

TIME FOR JOKES AND LAUGHTER CONTINUED

12.   Him:  "You're the cutest girl I've ever seen!"

Her:  "You jut want to get me in bed."

Him:  "WOW, you're smart too.  I like that."

13.   Getting into an argument with a woman is like being arrested because anything and everything will be used against you.

14.   Coffee is not a matter of life or death.  It is more important than that.

15.   If a man is talking in the forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?

16.   "My father is semi-retired.  He goes half way to work, and then he comes home.

17.   I hate it when you have to be nice to someone you really want to throw a brick at.

18.   Don't upset me, I'm running out of places to hide bodies.

19.   If you are lonely, dim the lights and put on a horror movie.  After a while you won't feel alone anymore.

20.   Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert

advice.

21.   I have the ability to drive people crazy.  I don't know if I was born with it or I learned it.  But DARN I am good at it.

22.   I'm not clumsy.  It's just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in the way.

23.   I hate it when people see me at the super market and they are like, "hey what are you doing here?"  "Oh you know, hunting elephants."

TO BE CONTINUED

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TIME FOR JOKES AND LAUGHTER CONTINUED

@Lindsays Grandma  #12 & #13 are soooo funny, but I can't stop laughing at #18😂😂🤣🤣. Every time I look at it, I crack up again!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

22 is me. My whole life I have been a clutz. My Dad always said I could trip over the flower design in the carpet! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️

Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma,THANK YOU!! YOU MAKE ME SMILE EVERY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

My favorite one is #15

Esteemed Contributor

@godi wrote:

22 is me. My whole life I have been a clutz. My Dad always said I could trip over the flower design in the carpet! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️

@godi ...I cracked up when I read about you tripping over the flower design in the carpet.  Now that should be included in one of the "Time for Jokes." Woman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam