Honored Contributor

QVC Extends Return Policy to 90 Days

I just read Q's response to the COVID-19 Virus at top of the page (header) and the return policy is being extended from 30 to 90 days. I think that's great of QVC to do. It says it's for customer convenience to make sure we can return our items safely. 👍 Since I'm staying home a lot, I really appreciate this concession to customers.

Everyone should read that at top -it sounds like Q is doing good things for its employees too, as well as the community. I have my gripes about QVC, but commend them for the steps they are taking as described above.
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Extends Return Policy to 90 Days

I meant to add "temporarily" in my post above. It's a temporary change in return policy in response to the virus crisis.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered something a few days ago and was concerned about their shipping time during the pandemic.  My item actually shipped sooner than usual for me, so I was pleasantly surprised!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is exciting news, because I am self isolating, and have several items I received this week, but am on the fence about returning one of them. I had a feeling they were going to allow extra time, but am glad they are giving a full 90 days! Kudos to The Q for extending this generous returns window!👍👍😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I was just wondering how a lot of people would be able to send back returns within 30 days with so many of us sheltering in place, so this is great news.  I see HSN has the same letter on their site without that extension but wonder if that will be changed soon.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for pointing that out, @Pearlee -- I doubt I would have noticed that myself.  A good, customer-friendly step on the part of the Q.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nobody has to risk exposing herself to the virus to return anything.  Use the Q return label, go to the USPS website and ask for a pick up at the time and place of your choice.  They will come and get it.  A confirmation is sent as soon as they pick it up.  What could be simpler?  Why does anyone need a time extension?

@Pearlee   @sueinsf   @Oznell   @SandySparkles   @Linmo 

@

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  I am self-isolating, but did not think of package pick-up. Thank you for the reminder😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Kachina626 I do not use QVC's return labels unless the product is defective and QVC will not deduct the cost of the return label. When I do use them I would not have the package picked up. I always want a receipt indicating I have sent the package back. So if I do use Q's return label I go to the P.O. and get a drop off receipt. When I ship anything by any shipping method I always get a receipt.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee    As I said, they send you a confirmation (a receipt) with a number.  It would serve as proof they picked it up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment