Frequent Contributor

OP haven't you and your friends been warning other posters how this is QVC's board and their rules so get used to it since the new upgrade? Why not take a dose of your own medicine for a change?

Respected Contributor

Free Laughing animated emoticon

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

nunya wrote:

Well, truth is, If you're not on any side, this is funny stuff...I admit it too LOL

I don't mean any offense, nunya, but I'm not on any side, and it's not really funny to me today.  I think I'm tired of trying to join in on good discussions and inevitably find them disrupted in a pattern that seems to be purposeful.  Either we walk on eggshells, or just post about really lightweight topics, or we end up with our words twisted or seeing someone else's words twisted.  And some posters really do get attacked, repeatedly, and that's painful to see.  

I think I've probably offended everyone now, so I'll try to step away.  Apologies to all for any hurt feelings caused by my posts.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

What started as a question to the moderators in the original post seems to have morphed into some infighting. 

I wonder if the mods are sitting back and eating popcorn.

Image result for deer eating popcorn

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Re: @QVC Community Team

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

@NUNYA wrote:

Well, truth is, If you're not on any side, this is funny stuff...I admit it too LOL

I don't mean any offense, nunya, but I'm not on any side, and it's not really funny to me today.  I think I'm tired of trying to join in on good discussions and inevitably find them disrupted in a pattern that seems to be purposeful.  Either we walk on eggshells, or just post about really lightweight topics, or we end up with our words twisted or seeing someone else's words twisted.  And some posters really do get attacked, repeatedly, and that's painful to see.  

I think I've probably offended everyone now, so I'll try to step away.  Apologies to all for any hurt feelings caused by my posts.

I'm not offended by your words DooBdoo, I can't take this place that seriously. It's been this way for at least the 9 yrs I've been here. All the articles, definitions and good intentions won't even change this place. It's always been this way, maybe different players but still the same. I don't let it upset me. 

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

What started as a question to the moderators in the original post seems to have morphed into some infighting. 

I wonder if the mods are sitting back and eating popcorn.

Image result for deer eating popcorn

It didn't TURN into infighting. It was STARTED to promote infighting, IMO. Let me take this opportunity to thank the moderation for the chance to give my opinion. I appreciate it.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes posters have very selective memories....

Honored Contributor
surfk: "goofy tangent". Giggle. Like that! I do that sometimes, as well.
Trusted Contributor

How about a little tea party?

photo 2ff0d91d-69c5-44fc-9a7c-60163ff66fa0_zps4dllrnrj.jpg

Super Contributor

@oceantown wrote:

How about a little tea party?

photo 2ff0d91d-69c5-44fc-9a7c-60163ff66fa0_zps4dllrnrj.jpg

Oooh!  Let me grab my hat!

I teach - what's your superpower?