Honored Contributor

I've got the wine Ocean ...

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

Pull up a chair! 

photo 91cfc763-5148-4b29-9da3-660288256db5_zpslsaxkk7v.jpg

Honored Contributor

@oceantown wrote:

How about a little tea party?

photo 2ff0d91d-69c5-44fc-9a7c-60163ff66fa0_zps4dllrnrj.jpg

That looks lovely.  What will you be serving?  Besides tea?  Lunch or desserts or both?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@cody2 wrote:

@kittymomNC wrote:

@cody2 wrote:

For me....it IS all about that "we" and "they" mentality. And I have noticed that you vocalize that a lot yourself right here on this board.

As I said,  "I know many posters who do NOT like me, for whatever their reasons. "  You have made that perfectly clear to me on more than one occasion... so thank you for verifying what I wrote. 

I don't even know you. I can't remember ever posting with you. The first time I noticed you was on the many negative threads that I have observed here lately. So the only thing I am verifying is that I know you now.

Please tell me which ones and what I said.  If I said anything uncivil, or unkind, and you can show me where, I will explain it or I will own it and apologize for it.  You HAVE posted to me on several occasions, whether or not you remember it. 

Respected Contributor
Noel.........I'm still waiting to find out what fiction is pouring out? (Post 64). I really am curious as I've seen no misinformation given here.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Cakers,

Oh, we will have lunch which is chicken salad sandwiches, quiche, apple yogurt mini muffins, grapes,  & tea!

Cookies too!

And Andes Mints!

photo dc8c55ff-bac1-44a9-a0ee-f5110d4c1adb_zps96jib7ek.jpg

Honored Contributor

I haven't participated in other forums, other than the very first few days Marp opened a public chat during the period when the Q was poofing Arias threads.  I suppose what all of us said there is still up for viewing.  I only posted one or two days -- just wasn't that much into the trial and was too busy at the time to keep up with the fast-paced discussions.  So I don't think everyone has done so.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

There should be no shame in posting at another board.

Respected Contributor

Re: @QVC Community Team

[ Edited ]
I like to be in America, ok by me in America
Ev'rything free in America, for a small fee in America!
Honored Contributor

Re: @QVC Community Team

[ Edited ]

brii wrote:

There should be no shame in posting at another board.

Since your post was immediately after mine...  I've never said there's shame in posting at another board, just for the record.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova