Honored Contributor

I hope for a good outcome. If it has to take place, I'd rather hope for the best.

Respected Contributor

Kudos to QVC.  who cares.

Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC Buys HSN

[ Edited ]

I'm hoping for the best for both of them. I purchase equally from them both and have autoship orders with both of them. However, HSN has the better value, customer service, coupons, discounts, programming, and hosts. The HSN message boards may not be the greatest, but they offer their customers quite a bit more with interaction:  free shipping, coupons, discounts, games, arcades, etc. My favorite host is Colleen Lopez; I'll watch her shows even if I don't but anything. She's one class act.

HSN's "My Alerts" have done so much for me - that's how I know when the price goes down and when I impulse buy. I mean, I use it a ton.

QVC's Lunchtime Specials/Primetime Specials ... not so much. Worst choices ever unless I like to troll As Is. I would probably buy more on QVC if they had better deals (and products) now and then. But they don't, so i don't ...  Sad day for me.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe HSN will teach QVC how to run its warehouse more efficiently. Not counting on it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Buys HSN

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Kudos to QVC.  who cares.

Probably those of us who are accustomed to HSN's great sales. (they clearout fashions every season as opposed to keeping the same merchandise for 5+ years) Then there's the return shipping Spendable Kash credit, % off  codes, free shipping offers, free shipping for the day once you spend $75, and so on.

Esteemed Contributor

The devil,is in the details of which none have yet been made known.  will they continue to operate two,separate shopping channels?  Who knows???  BUt hang on tight cause someone is not going to be happy and it will be a bumpy road.

Honored Contributor

One of the first things that popped into my mind when I heard the news was will any of the current QVC hosts want to re-locate to FL and work at HSN and vice Versa. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Regular Contributor

I think they just bought out their competition and I don't think HSN will be around long.

Honored Contributor

Does this mean endless CIJ junk for HSN?

Young models in frumpy clothes that my grandmother wouldn't wear?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson