Contributor

I LOVE HSN JUST THE WAY THEY ARE AND I ONLY PUT UP WITH QVC FOR A FEW THINGS THAT I MAY PURCHASE BUT THEY CAN'T COMPARE TO HSN. NOW THEY ARE GOING TO RUIN MY FAVORITE SHOPPING NETWORK.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

Raises a whole host of questions:

Will the 2 channels remain separate or will there be just 1?

Will QVC remain in PA or will it move to the HSN buildings in Florida where the cost of doing business is much lower?

What happens to all the QVC Hosts and the HSN Hosts?  If separate channels remain, I guess the hosts stay where they are.  If there's just 1 channel, who goes and who stays?

Will this merger be a smooth transition or will it be an ugly result like the merger of the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central Railroad?

@Cats3000 apples and oranges comparison.

*Call Tyrone*
Occasional Contributor

I think this will help QVC...I just hope they don't reduce the flex pay at HSN...I would buy more from QVC but they are pittiful when it comes to flex pay...BTW...WALMART owns JET which carries organic and vitamins at GREAT prices...

Occasional Contributor

NOTHING is as bad as the HSN website...every time you click on a product and return to the search results they ask you AGAIN for your email even if you already gave them one on that visit...I cannot tell you how many obscene emails I have sent HSN's way....It is so irritating...they also take forever to load images...