Esteemed Contributor

Great Thread. Congratulations Boston and all the posters.  I gave everyone a heart, what a joy it was to read all the posts.  God Bless America. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

A march.

@goldensrbest, if someone really wants to know, there is this wonderful thing called google. Good for you for your very brief answer that hopefully won't derail your thread.

@suzyQ3

You got that right John, I tell my grandaughter that all the time, it is dumb when you don't ask. Woman Happy

Assuming this reply was directed my way! Glad those of us on the Electronics Forum don't tell those with questions there is a google!.

I had no intention of derailing @goldensrbest thread. I tell any and everyone that "there is no such thing as a dumb question". Guess some differ!

hckynut(john)

Your welcome,you have helped me out ,a few times!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I could listen to Boston cops speak all day long.  I have a soft spot for men with Boston accents.

And, more to the subject, they did a fantastic job, as did the attendees of the march!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

We had something similar here in my city but it wasn't as large scale and it did not make big news. But I'm so happy it turned out the way it did.

And Charlotte too!

All very encouraging!

Cities standing up.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

Proud of the Boston PD and all police officers who do their jobs well........no one seems to have mentioned the 6 officers shot and of those 2 have died (Kissimee, FL) and the others who were wounded in PA.

God bless them all and their families!

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

A march.

@goldensrbest, if someone really wants to know, there is this wonderful thing called google. Good for you for your very brief answer that hopefully won't derail your thread.

@suzyQ3

Assuming this reply was directed my way! Glad those of us on the Electronics Forum don't tell those with questions there is a google!.

I had no intention of derailing @goldensrbest thread. I tell any and everyone that "there is no such thing as a dumb question". Guess some differ!

hckynut(john)

@hckynut, my sincere apologies then. I'm used to derailing tactics and thought that your question might have been one.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@bakergirl wrote:

Proud of the Boston PD and all police officers who do their jobs well........no one seems to have mentioned the 6 officers shot and of those 2 have died (Kissimee, FL) and the others who were wounded in PA.

God bless them all and their families!

@bakergirl, it wasn't relevant to the topic here. Unfortunately, police officers put their lives on the line doing their job. And unfortunately, too many are then injured or killed. But this thread was about something very different.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

My son-in-law's hometown....he was there...

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

A march.

@suzyQ3 @goldensrbest

If its something you have to google to find out the point of the post maybe it shouldnt be posted..Who knows it could be something that happened at the Red Sox game, or Patriot game..Our news here said dozens arrested at dueling counter rallies in Boston..(so whats to be proud of-)---that person had a valid question due to a vague post)........maybe thats a sign it wont make a good thread for discussion if specifics arent or cant be given due to Forum restrictions....why make someone search and guess...OR is someone just trying to find a way to get a comment in that's not within the rules.........just wondering!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Proud....they make good Baked Beans.

IMG_2638.jpg