Trusted Contributor

Arrrr my home town,  where is all began, it's the best and I mean the very best !!!!!

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

A march.

@goldensrbest, if someone really wants to know, there is this wonderful thing called google. Good for you for your very brief answer that hopefully won't derail your thread.

ITA 

Well done @goldensrbest

Honored Contributor

I am so proud of the Boston Police and public officials, they did  everything right.  They kept everyone safe.  Boston Strong!  Isn't just about outside threats, it's also an anwer to inside threats.  Not in our city!

Honored Contributor

We had something similar here in my city but it wasn't as large scale and it did not make big news. But I'm so happy it turned out the way it did.

Honored Contributor

40,000 wonderful people behaving well.

Respected Contributor

Yay for Boston! 

Honored Contributor

@Noel7  Well, mostly.  Let's just say the police were highly proactive and closed down the march as quickly as possibly.  Smart,

@Noel7 wrote:

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Noel7  Well, mostly.  Let's just say the police were highly proactive and closed down the march as quickly as possibly.  Smart,

@Noel7 wrote:

@phoenixbrd, given the size of the group, I think it's quibbling a bit (or something else) to label this anything other than a successful antidote.

In fact, I'd say that it was a much needed breath of fresh air that is a positive step in getting rid of the stench.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@phoenixbrd Let's just say that the people who requested the permit LEFT early because they knew that they were WRONG! 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

You haven't been watching the news.That's what is politely called bunk.