Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Noel7  Well, mostly.  Let's just say the police were highly proactive and closed down the march as quickly as possibly.  Smart,

@Noel7 wrote:

40,000 wonderful people behaving well.

@phoenixbrd, given the size of the group, I think it's quibbling a bit (or something else) to label this anything other than a successful antidote.

In fact, I'd say that it was a much needed breath of fresh air that is a positive step in getting rid of the stench.

Absolutely.

Honored Contributor

Numbers tell the larger story:

About 24 to 40,000.

Nice, pretty much all around.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's political.

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7, I hadn't seen the news since early this afternoon. This makes me so happy, I am sitting here crying. Thanks for posing those numbers. This situation has been making me crazy since last weekend.

Respected Contributor

I am so relieved. 

I am in NJ but I was so worried about today.

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

I am so relieved. 

I am in NJ but I was so worried about today.

No need to worry @Pqfan, I'm in Massachusetts and knew that the day was going to be fine. Woman Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@happycat wrote:

@Noel7, I hadn't seen the news since early this afternoon. This makes me so happy, I am sitting here crying. Thanks for posing those numbers. This situation has been making me crazy since last weekend.

You're welcome @happycat I agree with you, it is happy making news Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

A march.

@goldensrbest

Thank you for your reply. Haven't watched any news today and didn't know about this. Appreciate knowing and I have a couple news shows on my DVR.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

A march.

@goldensrbest, if someone really wants to know, there is this wonderful thing called google. Good for you for your very brief answer that hopefully won't derail your thread.

@suzyQ3

Assuming this reply was directed my way! Glad those of us on the Electronics Forum don't tell those with questions there is a google!.

I had no intention of derailing @goldensrbest thread. I tell any and everyone that "there is no such thing as a dumb question". Guess some differ!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

A march.

@goldensrbest, if someone really wants to know, there is this wonderful thing called google. Good for you for your very brief answer that hopefully won't derail your thread.

@suzyQ3

You got that right John, I tell my grandaughter that all the time, it is dumb when you don't ask. Woman Happy

Assuming this reply was directed my way! Glad those of us on the Electronics Forum don't tell those with questions there is a google!.

I had no intention of derailing @goldensrbest thread. I tell any and everyone that "there is no such thing as a dumb question". Guess some differ!

hckynut(john)

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam