Esteemed Contributor

Re: Product recommendation- Berkshire throw

On 5/16/2014 Preds said:

Thank you for the heads up. We have these, also and adore them. Getting a few more for Christmas gifts. Woo Hoo let the shopping begin .... two or three will be done. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

WOW!!! Done for 2014??? I am one of those that shops early, but haven't really started for this year yet!!

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 corita said:
On 5/16/2014 Preds said:

Thank you for the heads up. We have these, also and adore them. Getting a few more for Christmas gifts. Woo Hoo let the shopping begin .... two or three will be done. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

WOW!!! Done for 2014??? I am one of those that shops early, but haven't really started for this year yet!!

I like to shop early also and have done quite a bit of shopping already for this Christmas. If I think of something I know someone will like, I go ahead and get it. It helps spread the cost out.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 corita said:
On 5/16/2014 Preds said:

I wish. No, just two gifts done. Still got a lot to go, but at least I've started.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."