Esteemed Contributor

12 foot long Python found in a woman's bathroom in College Station Texas

A nearby resident lost it two months ago. this would be my worst nightmare come true.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 12 foot long Python found in a woman's bathroom in College Station Texas

I would just die!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

These animals belong in the wild, not kept in homes where they can kill people and pets. Constrictors are very dangerous. Plus, I feel sorry for them. It's horrible that they are kept in a glass cage. A real shame.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

How did it get into her house? I have read that a lot of people let snakes go in Florida.

Honored Contributor

My guy, who is a police officer, said a patrol car on his watch had a water snake in the back seat on the floor. Luckily they found it before going on patrol, but it could've hid anywhere! Wow...can you imagine having that thing crawl around when you're driving 70mph down the tollway? Eeps!!!

Honored Contributor

Oh goodness!! Maybe they'll find a zoo that can take it.. oh my my my!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

On 5/14/2014 colliemom3 said:

How did it get into her house? I have read that a lot of people let snakes go in Florida.

Animal Planet has shows about the Florida problem. There's a particular python called "Rock Pythons" that are very, very aggressive....and their strike is very lengthy, so getting away from them is hard. But they'll show someone walking out in their backyard & a huge snake coiled up under the tree. Eeps! Man, snakes give me the willies.

Honored Contributor

Guess those Aggies have been at it again!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/14/2014 sidsmom said:

My guy, who is a police officer, said a patrol car on his watch had a water snake in the back seat on the floor. Luckily they found it before going on patrol, but it could've hid anywhere! Wow...can you imagine having that thing crawl around when you're driving 70mph down the tollway? Eeps!!!

Actually there was a story in the news a few years ago about a woman driving on a freeway in Fl and a snake slithered out from under her dashboard. She managed to keep it together and get the car over to the side of the road and stopped before getting out. It was a good sized snake if I recall. I don't think I would have been able to,do what she did.
Honored Contributor

On 5/14/2014 betteb said:

I would just die!

That doesn't scare me. A one-inch spider and I would. Scream. Bloody. Murder.