QVC Customer Care

Re: Problem with new Exchange process

@tsavorite

I am so sorry that the "free exchange" process did not work in your case. There are still glitches in the process unfortunately. I would be happy to process an exchange for you (gauranteed free!) or if it is too late I will refund the full amount. Please let me know!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

With all due respect, the glitch is failure to communicate to their employees how this works.  Also, if something drop shipped from a manufacturer, how in the world are you going to get them onboard when Qvc warehouses can't get it right?  

Much easier to write a program that allows the customer to do their own free exchanges online.  But realizing Qvc has lousy programmers to implement such an "innovative" idea better just to have the customer talk to a rep and do the exchange as a reorder and not charge for shipping. 

In fact, why would anyone waste precious time for an exchange when chances are it will be sold out by the time it reaches the warehouse?  

The whole idea needs to be scrapped and reworked.  JMHO.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@tsavorite

I am so sorry that the "free exchange" process did not work in your case. There are still glitches in the process unfortunately. I would be happy to process an exchange for you (gauranteed free!) or if it is too late I will refund the full amount. Please let me know!

Beth QVC

Hello Beth...thank you....refunding the  shipping fees would be appreciated at this point.  I sure hope they work this system out better in the future.  

Edit....it was the Denim Co. lace V neck tank shirt...

QVC Customer Care

@tsavorite

I will refund you then. Again my apologies...

Beth QVC

I sent back my exchange for a different size, it wasn't processed, I called CS the said the return was in the warehouse and they would send out the replacement, I chaecked my order now ir shows charges for two of them, called CS again they tried to say it shows on my side but not theirs, That doesn't sound right at all. I have been a customer since the beginning but I never exhange things, Is this how they doe business?