New Contributor

Problem with new Exchange process

I was delighted to see QVC change their exchange policy. I suspect it was done because they we're losing business because of inconsistent sizing. I ordered and received 2 Cuddle Duds jackets in my regular size. They were HUGE so I returned and requested a smaller size. When I checked my online orders today it showed they received both back, are processing a replacement for one and CANCELLED the other. When I called customer service to ask why I was told there is a "glitch" in the system! How could a company such as QVC that relays on technology so heavily roll out a process with sufficient testing?     

Honored Contributor

Re: Problem with new Exchange process

@schultzmom  You are asking this question of your fellow customers.  I can assure you we usually have no idea why they do what they do.  This procedure was not well thought-out.  It's like someone who really wasn't aware of how things are done, came up with it.  Now CS and others who serve the customers must live with it and try to make it work. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

The same thing happened to me!!  QVC keeps on & on about the exchange services so I decided to give it a try with a pair of Clarks shoes.  My regular size arrived & they were too small so exchanged for larger size.  Few days later order said "processing".  Next time I looked it said "cancelled".  I called & CS could not give me a reason as to why that happened.  She did say others had called about same issue!!  She was very happy to help me reorder & apologized.  I will not try it again.  I still don't have shoes yet.

Trusted Contributor

I had the very same problem.  Returned 3 for the LARGE as the xl was huge.

I have not called yet.  Shows cancelled also.

Hopefully they will ship shortly ?

Getting the kinks out prior to the big exchange reveal would have been a great idea.

Respected Contributor

For those of you who sent items back for exchanges make sure to check your account that QVc did not charge your for return shipping or shipping the new size out to you. If they did, call CS and get it refunded.

Esteemed Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I called CS and was told "I guess you'll just have to reorder". I said I don't want to pay for shipping again, that's not how it's supposed to work. Did a "chat" and the very helpful person reordered for me, plus gave me a $10 credit due to the hassle.  Gosh, you'd think if they are going to start a system like this, they would have made sure IS did their homework and the staff accepting the returns knew what the heck they were doing. What a pain.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Oh just great!  I recently returned a Denim Co clearance top...the color looked awful on me...size was fine....so I requested a different color same size used that return lable...marked it exchange.  It's been awhile and no activity on it posted yet....I hope they process it correctly.  Thanks for the heads up!

Respected Contributor

Same issue. Only has 1 exchange worked so far. Very frustrating. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite wrote:

Oh just great!  I recently returned a Denim Co clearance top...the color looked awful on me...size was fine....so I requested a different color same size used that return lable...marked it exchange.  It's been awhile and no activity on it posted yet....I hope they process it correctly.  Thanks for the heads up!

Update: just checked the status on mine....had to go under returns to find it....sure enough...they did a return and charged me both ways shipping...no exchange! And the item/size/color requested is in stock!

I WON'T BE DOING THAT AGAIN.....and am going to cancel several clothing orders I have in process right now.  

Honored Contributor

Sounds like the return procedure is a work in progress.