Valued Contributor

I ordered a counter top ice maker 124.99 yesterday, 119.00 today.  I'm happy

Respected Contributor

I've been needing to replace my very old (and cracked) Android tablet that lags and freezes up when trying to use it. I found one for $47.90 that has Android 8.1 with decent review. It was orignally over $60. I also picked up a case for it that was also on sale. I know it's a big gimmick but if you are looking for something specific, it's not so bad. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:
you need to know how to play the "incart" game I figured it out sort of last year, now I let stuff sit for 2/3 days then save for later ETA: admitting I will never figure out any of these algorithms,

We aren't meant to know how it works but I figured out a long time ago that putting something in my cart doesn't reserve the price.  I don't why people still think it does.  Go back to your cart even just a few days later and the price could be lower or higher.  

@chrystaltree , You just assume wrong, that was not what i thought, you just always make these wise cracks to many,if you can not be nice ,say nothing!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I just sent myself a $25 Amazon egiftcard  so I could get a $5 promotional credit.   It took less than a minute. 

That’s it for me so far.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I put a Ninja Foodi in my cart last week at $199.99.

Today it was 149.99.  Nice drop.

Super Contributor

I'm only interested in the Fire TV Cube....I bought one a few weeks ago from HSN when it was the today's special (w/the smart plug)....afterwards I was like danggit, I should've gotten another one for the bedroom (now it's back up to $119 &  $149)....I knew Amazon had it last year at $69.99, so I was just waiting to see if they would again for Prime Day.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I had a air mattress in my cart ,for weeks now  it was$34.00 ,today it is $45.00 !!!

Sometimes the discounted price doesn't show up until you start to check out.

Honored Contributor

I just got a new pair of Crocs for $18.19. My old pair are getting pretty smooth on the bottom and that's a really good price.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I had my eye on the Philips indoor grill. It was priced at $279.00

When I put it in my cart it came up $259.00. But yet later in the day it was $149.00. 

It like when you search for a hotel room or airline and go back to the site later the price has usually gone up. guess just be a careful shopper. 

Honored Contributor

I bought a gift card for a birthday next week, got the $5 promo credit. Preordered set of two Lady Gaga lip glosses.

I don't usually shop in Whole Foods so I had no idea how Prime works with them. But I bought a $15 flower bouquet there Sunday and saved the receipt. You can validate the purchase that way with numbers under the bar code. So I did that and got the $10 promo credit.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"