Honored Contributor

My lunch must have been ok after i  added pieces of a slice of Velveeta cheese to it..it had peas in it  and i dislike them! and next thing i knew i t was all gone...was a small tray with maybe 1/2 cup of food in it!

I just washed my hands with my favorite liquid anti-bacteria  hand soap and now i have a allergy head ache...from its scent!  

ok..i need to go to basement to put clothes in dryer  and    then try to get rid of headache..if possible!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤ See my post in the electronics forum this afternoon

Hi Y'all: I have been busy. See my posts today in the electronics forum: thanks to gardenman. Getting ready to watch the Braves game. More later.

Honored Contributor

@Keybra wrote:
A long,long time ago someone posted a recipe for pumpkin and cream cheese and Sweetened condensed milk. Do you still have that recipe and if so could you post it ?

@Keybra that was me - pls drop by and say hi

For cheesecake:
1 (8 oz) package of softened cream cheese
1 (15 oz) canned pumpkin puree
1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
3 eggs
2 TBS lemon juice
1/4 cup flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 t salt
1 (8 oz) cup of sour cream

Preheat oven to 325.°

Beat eggs, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Add pumpkin, cream cheese, flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt. Combine well.

Pour into crumb-lined pan or shells. Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven; top with sour cream. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool 1 hour. Chill at least 4 hours.

One cup of sour cream can be split over both pie shells, depending on how rich you want topping to be.
Super Contributor
YAHOOEY THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH. I AM GOING TO MAKE THEM THIS AFTERNOON. AGAIN, THANK YOU AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL.
Honored Contributor

@Keybra 

if the cream cheese is not soften - there will be lumps 

it is easy and good 

have u made it before?

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

GM Preds & friends! Heart

@SouthernBee  I hope you love the Amazon Fire!  I used to have an iPad and switched to a Fire a few years ago.  I love it. 

@Mj12 :I am having fun trying to set everything up. I looked at another iPad but not happy with the cost . Dh just asked if I could install the sports apps that he needs on the new one.😁. Like please when I finish my stuff

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam : It was 62 this morning and the doctors office was cold plus they are painting everything. I came home stuffed up and with a headache. Hope that you are feeling better.

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey : Recipe looks delicious.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning Y'all: 49 brrrrr and ready for hot coffee. Still turn the air on in the afternoon because temperatures mid 80's. 
I need to make a list and order groceries.Just like everyone else having to increase the food budget. DH not good at budgeting and every time I mentioned the cost of something: His reply " not bad".😳🤷‍♀️. I need to clean out the big freezer and start ordering extra for the holidays. Yesterday- received the Honey Baked Ham catalog for Thanksgiving. Yikes- the smallest ham size of 7 pounds $94..... so will shop somewhere else. We love their whole roasted turkey that you just heat and serve was $64. This has always been the easiest for me because I always struggle trying to cook turkey and we hate dry turkey. So I will splurge and order the turkey but make all my side dishes. Just relieved that I made the decision a couple of years ago to reduce the gift giving list by 50%. Two of my friends refuse to honor my request but I just let them do it and not be bullied into giving them something. Ok no more rambling. ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🍳🍳🍳🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇🍞🍞🍞🧈🧈🧈🧈🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩♥️♥️♥️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

real pumpkin and less cream cheese

so less fattening and good for u 

means that u can have extra slices 😛

when i have read some recipes calls for 4 bricks - wow!

put it in the Keebler graham cracker crust and easy peasy if u dont want to deal w/it