Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Good Morning Everyone!

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful Fall day and same for today....I'm still having a hard time posting images...We just had our Modem "updated" about a week ago to supposedly improve computer efficiency...so far it appears that the "outdated" Modem was much  better!...Doncha just love it!   Smiley LOL

Wishing Everyone A Great Day! Heart

@MyShadowLove 

Nope! it just needs to be left alone  and no improvements that make ya scratch your head  and wonder..what the heck  do i need to do now?

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 

Frost over night  do ya need to cover any flowers,etc?

Nothing for me to cover..all flowers are done and done for the year!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

No, nothing to cover.  My mums are fine with the temps.  

Are they done mowing your lawn yet?

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

a large bowl pls

ai gotz no slow cooker unless u count me

🤣

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 

Frost over night  do ya need to cover any flowers,etc?

Nothing for me to cover..all flowers are done and done for the year!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam .Wow,  you've had frost already...a few of our Mums are just about fully bloomed and a couple of others are still opening up, so we will have them for a while longer; hopefully, until the end of October...The Mums in our windowbox are a deep red color with yellow in the middle...."gawgeous"!

So, we have some time left before everything goes to sleep and Nature's "cleansing season" begins....The birds are starting to claim their birdhouses that we have and my husband and I houseclean them and remove their Spring & Summer nests and then I place either some Alpaca or Moss in the bottom of the houses to help with some insulation for the Winter months.

There is such a beauty to every Season and Nature.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

a large bowl pls

ai gotz no slow cooker unless u count me

🤣

@Yahooey ...Wow, I can't believe that our very accomplished chef doesn't have a slow cooker...They are great for soups, chili, chicken cacciatore, etc.... I love having everything prepared first thing in the morning and then it can just simmer all day and, at the end of the day, our meal is done!

I don't use our slow cooker for roasts, chickens, etc., and other dishes that I prefer cooking and roasting the more traditional way.

I had a great recipe for Vegetable Lasagna and I can't find it...If I say so myself, it was the best!...I've checked online for recipes but I have only found ones that sound rather skimpy and mine was filled with more vegetables.

So, my search continues!...Maybe someone here might have one that they can share or I can also check in the Recipes Forum!...Yeah, that's what I'll do!

Oh and, speaking of food, has anyone here ever made Zucchini Lasagna...I'm going to have to find a good recipe for that and give it a try....I hear it is delicious!  Woman Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I don't have a slow cooker either.  I had one a long time ago and gave it away because it was too hard to clean.  This was before the liners they have now.

I would just make this on the stove like I make everything else.  

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

i dont have many large gadgets - slow cooker, instapot, air fryer etc

i have cooking stuff adjacent - kitchenaid mixer, food processor, vitamix, toaster oven and microwave (which bri doesnt have either @Bri369 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

I have a microwave now.  I could easily live without it.  lol

I do not have an air fryer or a pressure cooker.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

u are smart NOT to have a pressure cooker

my mom exploded sumdin.on the ceiling - the ones that ratttle and sez

I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!

zh1Pvr.gif

Honored Contributor

our @SouthernBee 🐝 

is the queen of the kitchen

she cooks, bakes, fries, cans and pickles

and master of the tablet