Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

Happy Monday Preds & friends! Heart

@MyShadowLove  what a great weekend you had! I need to plan a trip to NJ to do the same. I'm looking forward to the good Italian restaurants Smiley LOL

@Mj12 ...Well, hello there, Jersey Girl!...Can I ask what State you live in now and how far a travel it is for you back to your home State of New Jersey...I am only about 2 hours away which is enough, as I wouldn't want to be any further away from my hometown and family...great Deli's and Italian restaurants...My first love was Italian and his family was so warm, loving and just great to me...so animated, passionate and filled with such a love of life!...Great memories! Heart

Hi @MyShadowLove we live in Maryland now.  It's approximately a 4 hour drive to my hometown.  No one is really there anymore so we rarely make the trip.  But I'd love to drive around and see the town and Lord yes get good pizza and bagels!

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

u had the most amazing weekend 

i was hunkering down and lazy bc of the weather

u went out and did stuff - heck with 30MPH winds and rain

good for you

is this your twin?

ur soup sounds YUM!

btw - i just uploaded this image - no prob

@Yahooey ...Yes, it was my twin sister and her family that we visited and we didn't let the weather stop our plans...It really wasn't that bad for us at the time that we drove around and took our walk and we were prepared for the weather....You know us "New Yawkers"...we are made of tough stuff...or so we think!  lol

I'm trying to catch up with the posts here this morning!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

so happy you had such an amazing weekend.   I bet it was nice to be able to walk around with your sister in your old neighborhood.  

Your soup sounds amazing.  I'm going to have to try making that one day.

@Bri369 ...Thanks so much!...I'm ready to go back this weekend!...lol

If you want the recipe for the soup, I can post it....I just get it started in my slow cooker first thing in the morning and let it simmer throughout the day...That's what I love about slow cookers!

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @Bri369 @Mj12 @cowboy sam @SouthernBee @loveschocolate 

& All Preds' Friends...

Good Morning Everyone on this raw, rainy Fall weather Day!...I'm a few days behind on the posts and trying to catch up this morning....I will be back a little later on as "real life" is calling to me...lol

I can't believe we all are talking about the Holidays already...Whew...we need to try and find a way to slow time down a little.

I'm still having a hard time with the copy and paste functions, so I'm sending (((((Hugs))))) to all! Heart

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

While walking after dark with neighbor friend  we are looking at Halloween yard decorations  and saw a  new 2d one acoss the street from first one...

love looking at them! Heart

The people really get into these decorations now  and at Christmas time!

We are like like little kids asking  each other did you see that? or   wow!

lol! 

yes, at 82 i can still act like a kid  and enjoy the work people that plan how to make their yard spooky or  whatever.

Smiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Preds went all out for Halloween.  I remember her saying she had a coffin in her front yard.  lol

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

While walking after dark with neighbor friend  we are looking at Halloween yard decorations  and saw a  new 2d one acoss the street from first one...

love looking at them! Heart

The people really get into these decorations now  and at Christmas time!

We are like like little kids asking  each other did you see that? or   wow!

lol! 

yes, at 82 i can still act like a kid  and enjoy the work people that plan how to make their yard spooky or  whatever.

Smiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam ...Yes, it is great walking and driving around to see all of the decorations that people put up!...There is this one house in the next town over from us that, at Christmas Season, puts up zillions of lights and just about every decoration imaginable...It is like a Christmas Disneyland...So many people look forward to driving by the house every Christmas Season and enjoying the wonder of it all...There are cars backed up just to take it all in....I can't imagine how long it must take them to put everything up and can you even imagine the electrical bill...However, they really enjoy doing it and it brings such great enjoyment to everyone.

I'm so happy to read that you still have that "kid" inside of you...never let it go!....I plan on keeping my "kid" in me forever...It helps keep me sane and I plan on holding tight onto it no matter my age.

Luvs ya! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Preds went all out for Halloween.  I remember her saying she had a coffin in her front yard.  lol

@Bri369 ...That definitely sounds like our Preds!...I bet she had a skeleton lying in it too!...lol Heart

Check below for my reply post to you answering your previous post to me...just want to make sure that you see it so....Get With It!...lol

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

I'd love the recipe for your soup.  

I bet Preds did have a skeleton in the coffin.  LOL

Honored Contributor

C2501174-C47B-47CF-AC83-13DE9CD40844.jpeg