Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

GM Preds & friends! Heart

@SouthernBee  I hope you love the Amazon Fire!  I used to have an iPad and switched to a Fire a few years ago.  I love it. 

@Mj12 :I am having fun trying to set everything up. I looked at another iPad but not happy with the cost . Dh just asked if I could install the sports apps that he needs on the new one.😁. Like please when I finish my stuff

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : It was 62 this morning and the doctors office was cold plus they are painting everything. I came home stuffed up and with a headache. Hope that you are feeling better.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Recipe looks delicious.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Y'all: 49 brrrrr and ready for hot coffee. Still turn the air on in the afternoon because temperatures mid 80's. 
I need to make a list and order groceries.Just like everyone else having to increase the food budget. DH not good at budgeting and every time I mentioned the cost of something: His reply " not bad".😳🤷‍♀️. I need to clean out the big freezer and start ordering extra for the holidays. Yesterday- received the Honey Baked Ham catalog for Thanksgiving. Yikes- the smallest ham size of 7 pounds $94..... so will shop somewhere else. We love their whole roasted turkey that you just heat and serve was $64. This has always been the easiest for me because I always struggle trying to cook turkey and we hate dry turkey. So I will splurge and order the turkey but make all my side dishes. Just relieved that I made the decision a couple of years ago to reduce the gift giving list by 50%. Two of my friends refuse to honor my request but I just let them do it and not be bullied into giving them something. Ok no more rambling. ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🍳🍳🍳🧇🧇🧇🧇🧇🍞🍞🍞🧈🧈🧈🧈🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩♥️♥️♥️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

real pumpkin and less cream cheese

so less fattening and good for u 

means that u can have extra slices 😛

when i have read some recipes calls for 4 bricks - wow!

put it in the Keebler graham cracker crust and easy peasy if u dont want to deal w/it

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

i remember the talks we had about cutting down the list

yes - if they continue to give - their prerogative 

i'm sure u reciprocate in ther ways 

i'm sure ur fudz gift are really yummy since many are huge fans

when i see sales - i throw it in the freezer for another day...

ice cream.....

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

That pumpkin cheesecake sounds delicious. 

I can't believe we're getting closer to the holidays.  The months just fly by.  My daughter's birthday is on Thanksgiving this year.  I'm hoping we can eliminate the pies this year and just have birthday cake.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Happy Monday Preds & friends! Heart

@MyShadowLove  what a great weekend you had! I need to plan a trip to NJ to do the same. I'm looking forward to the good Italian restaurants Smiley LOL

@Mj12 ...Well, hello there, Jersey Girl!...Can I ask what State you live in now and how far a travel it is for you back to your home State of New Jersey...I am only about 2 hours away which is enough, as I wouldn't want to be any further away from my hometown and family...great Deli's and Italian restaurants...My first love was Italian and his family was so warm, loving and just great to me...so animated, passionate and filled with such a love of life!...Great memories! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

gm  dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @Bri369 @Yahooey @Mj12 @NEvans2 @loveschocolate @PamfromCT @geezerette @SoX @Drythe @dooBdoo @Hippiified @JaneMarple @masque 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."