Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @geezerette @cowboy sam ...

BOGO & GOGO....Perfect!...LOL

They both come from separate shelters so are not familiar with each other and I would have to find out more about them to see if they prefer being on their own or could adapt to another cat... learn more about their personalities, background histories, and meet them...Squeeee!  Heart 

My husband thinks I should wait, as we will be having a lot going on in our home over the Spring months...We had a professional painter come last November to paint a couple of rooms and he did such a great job so we decided to have him back to freshen up our open floor plan and also our spare room...So there will be a lot of activity going on throughout the major areas of our home.

It does make "purr-fect" sense that we should have a calm atmosphere before introducing a new adult cat(s) into our home so, for now, I'm just checking both animal shelters and falling in love with all of them!...I'm just getting eager because I could never go very long without having the presence of these precious furry blessings in my life...I will keep you updated, Cat Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Keeping Curt in thoughts and prayers. Wow no pop for a week! Making changes are difficult.🤗

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Yahooey 

I'm here!

After son called me this morning with blood numbers..he was a little disappointed..it was still 37 doctor would like it to be 30 but otherwise doing ok.but..he is still having a tad bit  loss of memory.

I haven't had any pop for a week now...but first 2 or 3 days....yikkes...

Also i drinking my city water now and bought different  packet flavors of like skittles flavors,its not cool-aid brand but individuals tubes of flavors to add to water.

I had green apple flavor in water this morning.Smiley Happy

Missing Bri369 alsoSmiley Sad

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : We miss you. 🤗❤

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : DH trashed some items but put everything in 6 medium size storage bins and when work is finished will put everything back in that small room. He still has his first bipap machine from 2011 that isn't working but insist on keeping it!??!!!😮🙄

The room is  finished except cleaning the carpet. At least for now looks good. I will tell DH it is his room and responsibility, I was trying to help him but no plans for me to clean it again unless he makes drastic changes to not hoard everything.

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@geezerette ...Are you in the path of the Tornado warnings?...Please stay safe and keep us informed!  Heart

@cowboy sam ...It sounds like Curt is still doing good with his numbers...37 is not that far from 30...so, hopefully, they will be down by next visit...Sending (((((Hugs))))). Heart

@SouthernBee ...I'm happy to read that your husband is helping out with his room and you are finally making progress...Hopefully, it will stay that way...You deserve a special dinner out when everything is finally as it should be and you can rest your mind. Heart

@Bri369 ...We miss you so much!...I sure hope everything is okay! Heart

Honored Contributor

Sorry I missed replying to those that were concerned about me yesterday during our tornadoes.

Thankfully my area was spared, but it was a nerve wracking afternoon and evening not knowing when another one would pop up unexpectedly.  

Our meteorologists did a fantastic job of letting everyone know exactly when and where the worst would hit.  Unfortunately five casualties are known at this time, but given the damage it could have been much worse.

Thank you all for your concern. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

have a thought...

what if after your work in house is done..

and then learn   that those 2 cats have been adopted to other people....would you have regrets??

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

have a thought...

and then learn   that those 2 cats have been adopted to other people....would you have regrets??

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam ...You are so sweet!...Probably, yes, but there are so many cats that are in need of a loving home...However, these two are calling to me or I am calling to them...lol...It would only be for a few days that our home would be disrupted and we can always put the cat in another room while the painters are here...There are three painters that work and coordiinate together...They are excellent...I'm sure the cat would be fine...I have a feeling that my husband is just more concerned about how emotional it has been for me since Shadow's passing and he feels that I should take a little more time before rescuing another...even though we have been through this before and he knows that I consider them to be beloved family members and a very important part of my happiness and life...moreso than some humans I know...LOL.

All will work out fine...I am planning on getting in touch with the two shelters next week. 😉

Lubs Ya! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

have a thought...

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam ...You are so sweet!...Probably, yes, but there are so many cats that are in need of a loving home...However, these two are calling to me or I am calling to them...lol...It would only be for a few days that our home would be disrupted and we can always put the cat in another room while the painters are here...There are three painters that work and coordiinate together...They are excellent...I'm sure the cat would be fine...I have a feeling that my husband is just more concerned about how emotional it has been for me since Shadow's passing and he feels that I should take a little more time before rescuing another...even though we have been through this before and he knows that I consider them to be beloved family members and a very important part of my happiness and life...moreso than some humans I know...LOL.

All will work out fine...I am planning on getting in touch with the two shelters next week. 😉

Lubs Ya! Heart

@MyShadowLove 

amen!

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Amem!

🤗🤗  alsoSmiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey