Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

yes that is S crystal and the unit had the TV and she was watching and i guess mom took it off and put it where she thought it would be safe - yep, it was safe since i couldnt find it

i think it was their 60th anniversary and pancake brother and me bought them cruise tickets

pancake and her dh, mom dad and me went

we went to the carribean - they had a blast - my mom was trying to get on a floatie to see the fishies in the ocean but kept falling over - she doesnt have any sense of balance

she doesn't ride a bike - cant swim - we thought we can hold onto the floatie with her atop- but bc of nerviousness or whatever - kept flipping over - no waves really

we can stand at thigh high and saw all sorts of fishies - she had a ball

dad can swim - so he was going about

it was a great vacation - me and pancake were getting along then

sickness and other stuff causes .... well... u know

I always had some S crystal - pancake has a lot - she bought the yearly specials

mom wanted to buy me something at the ship gift shop - i opted for the fish on the left

to simulate the blue Dorie fish that we saw a lot of

i bought her the dragon - she was born in the year of the dragon

there is already the baby hedghog (i also have the large and med) and hermit crab

thanks you for letting me share my good memoires

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 5.19.08 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

ha ha i wrote yearly specials

and u wrote special editons

pancake is missing yaer 2 which were lovebirds and idk if she still collect them

but she was buying a lot decades ago - but the i have a few and havent bought any in a decade either

i just looked - now they ahve disney and super heroes?

smh - guess it is the sign of the times - still gotta sell and no does collectables

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

i think this is the one - they weren't colored back then excpet for a few pieces

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 5.29.21 PM.png

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

I'm so happy that after all the weather alerts,  in" my area" we just had some rain and wind NOT severe weather!

Or tornados like other part of our state did have!

I watched on my computer Tornado Spotters in" Iowa " and oh my gosh.Smiley Surprised..they had twin tornados at same time in front of them!!

So many other ones in other states and  in mine  so much damage and  lives taken,many injured!

Counting my blessings today and prayers for those poor people.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

i'm glad u are okay but sad that others were not as fortunate

i hope @Bri369 is okay

@geezerette u okay?

i'm having rain - all day but not strong winds

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey ...I loved reading about your memories of your Dear Mom and Dad and the fantastic Caribbean cruise that your family took your Mom and Dad on for their 60th anniversary...Wow, what a great surprise for them and a wonderful memory forever etched in your heart and mind...Your little Fish, Hedgehog and Crab figurines are so adorable....Do  you have them displayed together, along with your Mom's Dragon figurine or separately...It's the memories like these that help soothe us and replace our sadness and tears over their loss with smiles along the way of all that was shared together.  Heart

Now you've done it!!!...It' a raw rainy day today...perfect day to head on over to the Swarovski website to browse and I'm sure I can manage to find something(s) that will catch my eye...ya think?...Hmmm!😉

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @cowboy sam @SouthernBee @geezerette @Mj12 @Bri369 

@JaneMarple @dooBdoo @4kitties @Drythe @loveschocolate 

& All Preds' Friends...

Waving To Everyone! Heart

In my longing to rescue another cat...in memory of my precious Shadow...I am posting pictures of just two of many adorable cats that have caught my eye (along with several others, of course,)...available from two separate shelters in our State....Both are adult cats....7 years old....I'm looking for an older cat because I feel that most people are mainly drawn to the young kittens and so the middle-aged to older cats are often overlooked and, due to whatever their background history is, this can also deter from their being adopted...So this is why I tend to be drawn to them now and their precious sad faces...saying..."Pwease takes mez homez wid yous."  Heart

It is so hard looking at the listings as I am drawn to all of them and I think my husband is a little concerned about how many I will bring home with me!...Ya just never know!  lol  🥰

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

& All Preds' Friends....

In my longing to rescue another cat...in memory of my precious Shadow...here are just two of many adorable cats that have caught my eye (along with several others, of course,)...available from two separate shelters in our State....Both are adult cats....7 years old....I'm looking for an older cat because I feel that most people are mainly drawn to the young kittens and so the middle-aged to older cats are often overlooked and, due to whatever their background history is, this can also deter from their being adopted...So this is why I tend to be drawn to them now and their precious sad faces...saying..."Pwease takes mez homez wid yous."  Heart

It is so hard looking at the listings as I am drawn to all of them and I think my husband is a little concerned about how many I will bring home with me!...Ya just never know!  lol  🥰

Taxi5

More Photos of Tareco

they both are so cute...i say adopt both! But" if" you can't the grey cats eyes  are begging to to pick me!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

& All Preds' Friends....

In my longing to rescue another cat...in memory of my precious Shadow...here are just two of many adorable cats that have caught my eye (along with several others, of course,)...available from two separate shelters in our State....Both are adult cats....7 years old....I'm looking for an older cat because I feel that most people are mainly drawn to the young kittens and so the middle-aged to older cats are often overlooked and, due to whatever their background history is, this can also deter from their being adopted...So this is why I tend to be drawn to them now and their precious sad faces...saying..."Pwease takes mez homez wid yous."  Heart

Taxi5

More Photos of Tareco

they both are so cute...i say adopt both! But" if" you can't the grey cats eyes  are begging to to pick me!

lubs ya!Heart

@MyShadowLove 

I agree with @cowboy sam !  

Can you find out if they would both get along together?  It would be terrific if two adult kitties could get a nice loving home.❤️

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

& All Preds' Friends....

Taxi5

More Photos of Tareco

lubs ya!Heart

@MyShadowLove 

I agree with @cowboy sam !  

Can you find out if they would both get along together?  It would be terrific if two adult kitties could get a nice loving home.❤️

@MyShadowLove 

ai nose u like a goodie bargain

what is better than  BOGO - 

GOGO - YAY!!!!   FREE!!!! -

does not include licensing, shipping, packing, taxes, treats, head b*tts, ❤️, companion to the bathroom, meows at 5am