Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple 

sending you 🤗 for good news from doctor.. if not i'll hold your hand to support youHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

iz seezs ya..alsoSmiley Very Happy

Sun is smiling today...so i decided and

and i hung my new solor powered windchime that Curt sent me...i turned battery on it so it will charge and hope tonight its moons and stars will shine in the dark if not maybe Tuesday night!

Hope you will have a nice day 🤗😊

Heartlubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple : Good morning. Praying for good test results.🤗❤

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Praying for a speedy recovery for the dental problem.❤🤗

@Yahooey wrote:

ai iz back and a few $$ less in my pocket

extracted and temp was put in

followup in a week

perm tooth in a few months

i bought myself some sunflowers bc they are joyous 

zoe was NOT impressed

she dinks flowers should smell and look like toona

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 12.51.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 12.51.54 PM.png

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends!  Heart

@Yahooey  hope you are feeling better. The sunflowers are beautiful!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Y'all: We had really bad thunder  storms early Monday morning and until Monday afternoon. Thankfully no damage for us but tornados about 45 minutes away . Praying for all states with damage for help and recovery.

Slow progress being made in the computer room. DH cleaned everything out from under the day bed but still clutter on top of the bed. He found 4 pairs of new dress shoes that he desperately needed.I

am almost finished cleaning out the area behind the door. DH has about 11 military hats. Ordered from Amazon tap lights and rack for his closet. The lights will not be delivered until today. I am in the process of putting the cap rack on the closet door in his tv room. The rack needs a little more support and will use the double sided adhesive tape used with the command type hangers. The cap rack is good considering it was not expensive and better option than stacking them together. I had an old wooden rack that people used to hang coffee cups in the kitchen. I put that on the wall in his closet to hold his belts. I need to find something for his neck ties : he has a variety of the long ties and clip ties.Screenshot_20230328-071230_kindlephoto-108540038.pngScreenshot_20230328-071133_kindlephoto-108485727.png

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : Good Morning. How are you and your DH? Hope y'all are doing something more fun and exciting instead of trying to purge and clean stuff.🤗❤

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

ai iz back and a few $$ less in my pocket

extracted and temp was put in

followup in a week

perm tooth in a few months

i bought myself some sunflowers bc they are joyous 

zoe was NOT impressed

she dinks flowers should smell and look like toona

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 12.51.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 12.51.54 PM.png

@Yahooey ...Yay!...Your first step to a new "toofie" is over with...Didn't your dentist do bone grafting after pulling your tooth?

I love this picture of Zoe with the beautiful Sunflowers...He has such a precious face...kind of looks like he is saying...."Waz da hecks are dese tings?"..lol

You brought back memories of my brother who loved Sunflowers and had several planted in his yard area....During one visit, I commented on how adorable they looked and he went and dug some up for me to plant when I got back home...He was always so thoughtful that way...He was 15 years older than me and left us too soon (from smoking since his teen years).

Now you have me wanting to plant some Sunflowers in our backyard area this Spring! 😀

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Good morning everyone, I've had problems signing in with my laptop but using my phone at the moment. I have a medical test in a few minutes but wanted to say hello on this bright sunny day. 😊

@JaneMarple ...Good Luck with your medical test...sending lots of positive thoughts....Be sure to let us know how everything turns out. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

Waving to @Mj12 ...Good to see you posting...Hope you are feeling better and be sure to let us know how your tests come out...Spring is in the air and grilling season is right around the corner!  😃