Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

zoe is a gurl - with the 2 dots ë

very chi chi - this is only in my head

from what i understand - he took out the tooth - check to see if  infected stuff (bc that was what i had) is all out - and then if there was enough bone - i had enough bone so he did the implant

if i didn't - would need sythetic material to bond with whatever is natural in my mouth - i know... too much ewwww - and then the temp implant

after the 1 BIG motrin he gave me before the procedure

i took one tiny expired date in the evening in case pain would increase - no pain - and i slept easy

no pain this morning - of course i am NOT pinching or punching it - 🤣 - not even a dull throb - i had more when the wisdom tooth was extracted - idk - no pain is ok with me

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey  Zoë with an umlaut! #FancyZoë Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Yahooey  Zoë with an umlaut! #FancyZoë Heart

🤣

now, i'm doing a deep dive on the name Zoë

i call her zoh ee - but in my head it is spelled w/2 dots

but at the vet's office and chewy dot come - her name is zoe

but i will NOT abide by zoey 

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

very nice memories w/ur DB who gave u sunflowers

he did leave too soon and i hope u still plant sunflowers

i bought a packet of seeds and nada - bc they were from a dollar store?

i still more from the same packet - will drop them all and see what happens

i can always pluck them out

my neighbor has grown them in the past and i have admired them bc they look like they are waving at everyone - he said easy....

sigh

Honored Contributor

697DB06A-E966-46F1-83D4-F2EB10B453C7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

697DB06A-E966-46F1-83D4-F2EB10B453C7.jpeg

ROFL @geezerette 

😂

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

Smiley LOL

Heart

lubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@cowboy sam 

wow u got good fudz to enjoy 

and yay turtle - btw i got small small bits of red - peonies are trying to sprout

my daffodillies are blooming and tulips leaves are up

Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 3.41.29 PM.png

dis is sooooooo cuteHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

good evening dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@Yahooey @geezerette @Mj12 @MyShadowLove @Drythe @4kitties @Hippiified @Bri36 @PamfromCT @dooBdoo @SouthernBee @loveschocolate @NEvans2 @GenXmuse @SoX  

Heartlubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

zoe is a gurl - with the 2 dots ë

very chi chi - this is only in my head

from what i understand - he took out the tooth - check to see if  infected stuff (bc that was what i had) is all out - and then if there was enough bone - i had enough bone so he did the implant

if i didn't - would need sythetic material to bond with whatever is natural in my mouth - i know... too much ewwww - and then the temp implant

after the 1 BIG motrin he gave me before the procedure

i took one tiny expired date in the evening in case pain would increase - no pain - and i slept easy

no pain this morning - of course i am NOT pinching or punching it - 🤣 - not even a dull throb - i had more when the wisdom tooth was extracted - idk - no pain is ok with me

@Yahooey ...Please give "chi chi Zoe" my profound apologies for calling "her" a "he" (bowing my head in shame). 🤭

That's great that you didn't need bone grafting as it would have prolonged the procedure a couple of more months...so glad it all worked out well...I had my upper left wisdom tooth removed back in December...I was a little nervous the morning that I went because a couple of people had told me that sometimes wisdom teeth can be difficult, although my Dentist assured me all would be fine...The Oral Surgeon had a very nice, warm personality which helped...He gave me a couple of shots of novocaine...pulled out his miracle instrument...and "Voila"...my tooth was out in a flash...and just very little  discomfort afterwards...I think it took him longer to give me the novocaine and then wait a little time for its effects...lol...It was an easy extraction.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~