Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Preds and Preds very special friends: So mad...... I give up. Bundt pan delivered and another junk very light weight pan and a lot of scratches on the inside. Looked on Etsy not doing anything else . DH said don't bother or contact seller stated he will give me more Christmas money. I have one nice looking pan with some weight to it to give my friend.

Honored Contributor

i'm so sorry @SouthernBee 

it is disappointing - stop ur cc payment

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@loveschocolate...I'm thinking of you also...How is everything going at your beautiful lake house?...Have there been any unwelcome intrusions lately?...I hope that all is going well and  you are able to enjoy taking your time with decorating and finally getting settled. Cat Happy

@MyShadowLove , thank you ☺️! Getting things done slowly. Unpacking, cleaning and exploring the area. Went to an "Art Festival" Saturday and picked up a couple of things. I saw 4 otters on our boat lift last week! So cute 🥰! 

Took this picture half an hour ago. Good morning all! 

4C219E25-0994-494F-8A50-E765F333CD25.jpeg

@loveschocolate ...Wow, what a stunning view!...How wonderful it is going to be to experience the beautiful lake during the different seasons!...It is so calming and therapeutic being by the water and there you have it to enjoy every single day now!

I'm sure it feels so great to finally be getting settled and able to explore and enjoy your new surroundings...I'm really so excited and happy for you!...It sounds like you and your husband will be living your dream.

Well...almost...lol  

😉 😂

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Mj12 ...How the heck are you doing?...You must be done with your lovely deck by now?...Does your husband have construction experience?...I wouldn't know where to begin and my husband wouldn't either, but he would act like he did...lol

@MyShadowLove  I never answered you, I am so sorry!  No, my husband doesn't have any construction experience.  Just self-taught.  And he watched a LOT of YouTube videos on how to do something or other.  He is a perfectionist so it takes a lot longer than I'd like.  For example a few years ago we had to have our kitchen gutted due to a leak.  I was home with the contractors and he'd come home at the end of his day and point out things they missed or took shortcuts on.  And he was right!  I'm sure they were glad when our job was finished.

@Mj12 ...Well you both deserve a lot of credit for taking on such a huge undertaking...I have to admit I wouldn't have the patience and I really don't think my marriage would survive it...lol

I bet it came out beautiful and you both can now take great pride in your hard work and look forward to enjoying fun times and relaxation on your beautiful new deck!  

😊

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

afternoon @Mj12 @geezerette @Drythe @SouthernBee @loveschocolate @dooBdoo 

@MyShadowLove @momtochloe @cowboy sam @GingerPeach @PamfromCT @brii 

time for cawfee and a slice - apple tart for brother - thanks for feeding Zoe

well, there are 2 pieces of pastry in a box - shhh - this one is oursScreen Shot 2021-10-21 at 12.34.12 PM.png

\

@Yahooey ...Wow, that's quite a yummy work of art!...It makes me want to reach in and scoop up the whole thing!...I love fruit pastries!

Yous iz a hoomin wid lotz of tawents! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Lawdy!  WWPD????

i', speechless over bundt pan!

uh..me loves dried dates,cranberries,apples,bannas,figsHeart

my head is spinning..     bundt pan too light,

washing machine won't work,

now needing plant stand!

i need to eat some dried fruit!

luvs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : You have a lot going on. Would love to watch Winston guarding everything.

We have laundromat but not in good locations and with COVID.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Special plate of dried fruit reserved for you.

Repair tech called this afternoon- first work ticket ordering the pulley. Second work ticket after talking with Speef Queen ordering a timer and forgot the other part. They are trying to expedite everything but with COVID issues can't make any promises. Will send someone as soon as parts received. I have two towels soaking in the sink overnight and will be finished tomorrow. Laundry will be finished for a few days. Rough week. The Bundt pan delivered today - it had a recipe book with it. I will keep it to use and see how my pound cakes turn out. I have a regular pound cake pan and getting difficult for me to use because it is heavy.🤗❤️🥤🥤🥤🥤

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends: My new hobby =

57B47084-76CE-43F0-AA94-9A8C6829EAC5.jpeg

@SouthernBee  ...Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry about your washer and all that you are going through!...I would let you use our washer if you lived near us...Where are those friendly Southern neighbors y'all?  lol

Here, this calls for a nice Southern Comfort...sent with Lubs!  

🥰

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I'm sorry about your pan.  It's been a rough week for you.

Heart