Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam :  Thank you..🙏🙏🙏🙏.🤗❤️❤️❤️

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Will keep you in my prayers for a fast solution to washer!

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam @Bri369 @Yahooey @Mj12 and Preds very special friends: Repair people called at 5:45 p.m and stated they were still trying to order more parts from the first service call when the warranty group advised that I needed to call them and request  another work order due to second issue with the washing machine to consider being dead. I was able to call before they closed at 6. On their side an appointment for repair scheduled for Friday from 8 to 5. They advised that after the repair people receive the work ticket tomorrow morning they will probably call me to advise that necessary part or parts are being ordered and will schedule another date and time when parts are received. When the repair tech called me earlier he also indicated he was talking with Speed Queen and they were trying to determine what to do next. So I wait and praying for a quick decision and solution. 🤗❤️🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

really hoping ur washer can be fixed quickly

zoe and i will be crossing our paws

Honored Contributor

morning @SouthernBee 

just me and u for a while

you will need ur strength

Unknown-1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you and Zoe. I was busy yesterday hand washing stuff and hopefully that helped burn some calories from all the consumed chocolate.

Yesterday afternoon, received another gift from my friend- a beautiful green potted plant. Called a Dumb green plant and very appropriate since I am a dumb plant owner. I have no green thumb and my tract recorded with plants are "0". I carefully removed the wrapping, put in a small bowl, added water and placed near window for sun. Emailed friend and thank them. Explaining my plant history and will do my best for said plant and suggested we will need a lot of extra prayers. Also suggested that the family probably needs to "take a poll" - on the survival rate or days for the plant. This can be another game for Preds and friends to be included . I will try to include a photo of the poor plant later. Do we need to give the plant another name?❤️🤗☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you and that looks wonderful and I am really hungry.

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @SouthernBee 

just me and u for a while

you will need ur strength

Unknown-1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends: My new hobby =57B47084-76CE-43F0-AA94-9A8C6829EAC5.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends: I survived the long journey to my new home. But the best thing that I survived the first night with my new owner : that is so sad because her experience with house plants is so tragic. Please I need your prayers. The new owner needs any suggestions or special instructions for my care. 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️52957404-2FF1-4481-B05D-81E6F0192A22.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

oh no - im sorry but the washboard made me laugh

plant - oooh, what kind is it?

i'm sure you will do fine

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey : Thank you. No joke the description for plant=17 inch tall Green Dumb Cane Bright Indirect Light Plant in 6 inch Grower Pot. Really needs to be in a bright sunny spot and best at least 6 hours of indirect sun a day. Looking for something else to sit it on and move to the opposite window for more sun but the table that it is sitting on will not fit there. This is in the family room . The living room does not receive much sunshine and no other options. I know that I sound unappreciative but this just adds extra stress right now. I can't place it on the opposite side of the chair because that will block my path needed for my walker.

The Nordic Ware Bundt pan is on the truck for delivery today before 8 p.m.