Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you. Trying my talents for doing washing the Ole fashion way...... sink full of wash clothes soaking and then will scrub each one, rinse and put in dryer. Praying nothing happens to the dryer. Looked on the Speed Queen site- mercy the price increase plus indicated back orders and waiting list. Really praying the washer can be fixed.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

is there a laundromat near you?

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey :In bad areas of town plus considering COVID 😳. 

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

is there a laundromat near you?

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Maybe you can donate the pan or use it for a jello mold or something.

I hope your washer situation is fixed soon.  It's such a pain when you don't have the washing machine.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 :Thank you  Really considering giving it to my friend with the original Bundt pan so she can see the difference and know what to avoid.

Never will take my washing machine for granted again. I just went around all my major appliances and touching them and saying a special pray. My friend in Alabama said her refrigerator died and it took six weeks to get a replacement and it cost $2500. Said very difficult to find stuff on sale or with any discount and don't be expecting your favorite brand or color.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

My SIL said she needs a new washing machine and dryer.  I told her she better order one soon because who knows how long it will take to come in.  She has 2 small kids and it would be so hard to be without a washing machine and a dryer for months.  

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 : Mercy. Will put her on my prayer list. She needs to start now.

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

My SIL said she needs a new washing machine and dryer.  I told her she better order one soon because who knows how long it will take to come in.  She has 2 small kids and it would be so hard to be without a washing machine and a dryer for months.  

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

@SouthernBee   Thank you! Heart

She really does.  If they stop working, she's going to be in big trouble. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Just the two of us thank goodness. We have enough towels and if necessary DH can later take them to the laundromat and hopefully not ruin them. I have all our undies washed and determined not to let anything pile up. Someone mentioned the other day that the local thrift shops for used refrigerators , washers and dryers are sold out because people are not replacing anything for the newest models . 

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

@SouthernBee   Thank you! Heart

She really does.  If they stop working, she's going to be in big trouble. 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Will keep you in my prayers for a fast solution to washer!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."