Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

That's nice that you can make the jelly for gifts.  I'm sure it's very appreciated.  I hope you get your jars back.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 @SouthernBee 

i would think friends would like to recycle and hoping for more in the future

stuff like that is hard to find and unless u can, the bands and jars are useless

unless u use the jar to collect coins or whatever

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends! Heart

Honored Contributor

54B56AFA-6772-4982-9A2F-1C816503FE84.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@cowboy sam 

@geezerette   @Bri369 

We may need special ‘fall down’ protective suits.  Maybe @Yahooey  could knit us some pretty, heavy duty ones, with pads.

I make it a point to have at least one big fall a year.  Just walking across the room, or fighting with the wheelie bin can do it.  I always land ON something, major bruise, muscle loss. 

Heat index here today 104 - 107.

Y’all be well, be safe!

@Drythe 

Sign me up for one of those suits.  It sounds exactly like what I need!🤕

Heat index similar here today too.🥵

@geezerette @Bri369 @cowboy sam @Drythe

may i suggest this lovely essemble? 

bubble-soccer-new-10241.jpg

@Yahooey 

This might work!  LOL

@Bri369 

@Yahooey 

"The Boy in the Bubble".

This reminds me of those rubber suits in the comedy skits bumping each other like Sumo wrestlers.

With my luck, I'd just break my leg--the only part that's not covered!🤣

@geezerette  @Yahooey @Bri369  @Mj12 

First thing I thought!  Need to cover my bad knee!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

54B56AFA-6772-4982-9A2F-1C816503FE84.jpeg

@Mj12 

that doggie fits in the palm - squeeee!

Honored Contributor

ADC80415-FFA1-4452-86AC-AF3F78B15634.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey @Bri369 : SIL just left. She admitted that she trashed one jar and used the other one to put her bacon grease in(ok - Christmas gift idea= get her a bacon grease container). She loved her stash of 5 jars of jelly and she laughed and stated don't worry because jelly will be consumed in two days and I will return the jars. I bit my tongue and said to self:" She better enjoy this because I will not be making her any more jelly any time soon and not feeling guilty or pressure because she purchased the jars for me. I made the mistake of leaving the hot pepper jelly on the counter. She wanted to swap out one of her regular jars for one of the hot jelly for her DH. My DH insisted that I just give it to her. When she left. I told DH that I would not be making her any more jelly any time soon. DH suprised me when he replied: " Your Darn Right About That"!

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 @SouthernBee 

i would think friends would like to recycle and hoping for more in the future

stuff like that is hard to find and unless u can, the bands and jars are useless

unless u use the jar to collect coins or whatever

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

i believe 3 jars is more than generous but then u are an 😇 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Thank you. Your purse sounds wonderful and perfect for you. I love my new purse. Included was a change purse. This purse holds everything like the crossbody bag that I purchased at the thrift store but so much lighter. I went on line and they still had some in stock and a dollar cheaper and yes I ordered another one.😀Stay safe and cool.🤗❤️

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Yahooey @SouthernBee 

I got my Anuschka  Hippie Holidayhand painted "red VW "with a Christmas tied on roof-leather passport zippered organizer wallet  from HSN   in todays mail!!Heart

Love it.!.Smiley Happy

on the  back of it... is a hand painted" green Christmas tree decorated" in a yardHeart

@SouthernBee 

I hope your purse is delivered today !

lubs ya!Heart